Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People say that bongs, blunts, and edibles all hit differently but I never noticed. Then again it’s been so long since I hit a bong or blunt that I barely remember

I also never really noticed a difference between sativa or indiga. It’s all just weed to me. I buy sativa because I generally only do them before being active, but I bet they could give me indigas and I wouldn’t notice. Personally I think the two categories are hokum
back in the day a pure sativa or indica could be found, these days they are like entirely hybrids. people became actual botanists and applied their knowledge of strains and cross bred them, always attempting to breed a better strain, the result is that now like 95% of all marijuana anywhere is a hybrid.

some strains are going to have the visible dominant traits of a sativa plant or indica plant, but you'll be hard pressed to find a pure breed outside of like, labratories that clone known pure strains.

in any case, weed is still great!