Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 03:30 PM
Kobold

Default 50 lvl shaman cash camps

I have been grinding out my shaman and getting close to 49. I was thinking when I get there I will get 2 great dots. I will probably be a root rot machine. I should find a spot and grind out some cash. Seafurries still the place to go ? Never had a high lvl character on p99
Old 08-16-2020, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

seafuries are ok if you can get there at a time that multiple druids are not quadding, which is not often.

I made more money running around SolA killing easy mobs for FS/Ore
Old 08-16-2020, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMachine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been grinding out my shaman and getting close to 49. I was thinking when I get there I will get 2 great dots. I will probably be a root rot machine. I should find a spot and grind out some cash. Seafurries still the place to go ? Never had a high lvl character on p99
I am not sure if Seafuries are already nerfed on green. This post assumes Seafuries have been nerfed.

I would imagine the best bet for money farming in classic is hill giants or guards.

Halfling guards in Misty Thicket can net you about 600pp per hour if you have the entire wall to yourself. Until the Runneye 2.0 Revamp comes out, you will need to farm goblin faction to be able to use the merchants down there, so this slows down selling speed a bit.

You can either drop/swap to sell the spears, or ask newbies to sell the spears for you. Expect to pay a tip if you get other players to sell for you. Drop/swapping means you create a level 1 halfling alt. You drop the spears in an area with low traffic, and then log in to the alt at the same location. That alt can sell the spears at the merchants, and then you transfer the money back to your other characters when needed. Dropped items on the ground disappear after 6 minutes, so be sure that your character is parked in the same location as your alt when you do this.

Other guard locations are roughly 300pp per hour. East Freeport guards are good, since evil races can already sell in the evil underground area, which is in the same zone. Killing the guards will not affect your evil underground faction.

Due to the high volume of players on Green (and smaller zone count until Kunark/Velious comes out), I doubt it is easy to get money camps like Lower Guk items, Ancient Cyclops, etc.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Go crazy on Alchemy and flood the market with potions?
Old 08-16-2020, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That may be a good idea, depending on the market. Alchemy does require a decent amount of start-up capital, however. It is not a cheap tradeskill to level up, and it requires you to be good/lucky at re-selling your potions to make that money back. Some leveling potions are not great sellers either.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:23 PM
Banned

Felwithe guards are great cash just root and back pet off at 41% so they don’t heal or loh
Old 08-16-2020, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Felwithe guards are great cash just root and back pet off at 41% so they don’t heal or loh
Do mobs not heal of they don't have a target I melee ?
Old 08-16-2020, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100%

I tried to buy some on green and was like NOPE!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is an untapped market [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2020, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Kaladim Dorf Entrance Guards, sell to the druid ring vendor.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-17-2020, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaladim Dorf Entrance Guards, sell to the druid ring vendor.
I second this. Great XP and money if you can figure out the two pathers that come by the entrance. I usually bind at the druid ring vendor. Kill until you are too encumbered, then gate back and sell. Rinse repeat.