Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One good thing about Millennials is that we manage our money better than previous generations. Probably because we weren't spoiled by the disposable income that Boomers had because they were lucky enough to be born just after a war. Oh, and the Boomers never went through one of the worst recessions during their formative years.

Yeah, I invested all my money into monopoly space coins but even after that, I don't live paycheck to paycheck and I'm not in debt.
I’ve always been pretty anti-capitalist and minimalistic bc lol poor and in response to my upbringing. I think we as a society have to turn a blind eye to the implications of our way of life. Go to a used bookstore and look at the outdated media and entertainment they’re trying to get rid of for a dollar and look at the rest of the store, then multiply that a few hundred million times and try to conceptualize the toll our consumption and waste takes out on the planet and on our soul.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

We have ways of making you recycle. Also, I acquired a new button at gay kids club yesterday that resonated pretty strongly, so fair warning I’m gonna be on this thing for awhile. It’s a great motto for the upcoming Great Depression 2.0.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cecily; 02-07-2019 at 10:15 AM..
Old 02-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Banned

Drinking bottled water and a individually wrapped tea bag rn
Old 02-07-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

I was ranting about it to the lady selling me a mini bottle of lotion and flash drive, then I asked to borrow some scissors and if she could throw away the packaging for me.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Banned

Folk Punks Run The World
Old 02-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharptooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only people like you will be experiencing the great depression 2.0 when you realize becoming a trans gender has ruined your life.

I feel bad for your parents
my boss just invited me out to smoke a cigarette of his and spill his heart to me, cuz i'm really pretty today and ppl like me a lot ("cool privilege" and im a good listener). everyone has invested their hopes and dreams for 2019 in me. i am important and if i dont let everyone down i will be a success by 2020.

i took my bf's sister to this dressy work event thing this weekend, which I attended looking VERY sharp. it was my first time meeting her; I wanted to bring a pretty girl to demonstrate my status. she really wanted to have sex even though i'm dating her brother. she is a really gorgeous middle-aged blonde and we were doing some mean girls talk and swapping eating disorder stories; she inducted me into the "pretty girls club" very earnestly. i didn't bang, cuase it felt a little too much like tourism, but it was still flattering.

it is a rock star's life. i have so many threads like the above running in my life right now. for instance when her house is complete, i am moving to live almost rent-free with a very sweet lady who wants to be close to me but knows there is no attachment or commitment implied. she is an admirer who wants me to breeze thru her life while it worksf or us both. it is a beautiful and pure relationship.

i guess i could be an angry balding male instead and skip all the shaving and tweezing but why?? being pretty and genderally novel/rare is REALLY cool, ppl think i'm like some kind of sex shaman / intimacy wizard, and i kind of am.

none of the trans girls who post here are ugly or doomed to the outcome you seem to find inevitable. there are no pink hair obese trans here. it's surprising how pretty the average here is, actually. and it's extremely obvious Cecily is very gifted in the realm of bone structure and just generally "a beautiful person", despite her goofy kazcynskiite politics. she is also incredibly courageous and has rapidly overcome emotional hurdles (for instance makeup in public) that stymied me for many months. sooo anyway you are way off the mark and a little late to this party.
Last edited by America; 02-07-2019 at 01:30 PM..
Old 02-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharptooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only people like you will be experiencing the great depression 2.0 when you realize becoming a trans gender has ruined your life.

I feel bad for your parents
Are you the Mario / tomato guy?
Old 02-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Banned

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

Cool!
Old 02-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Banned

Angry

Uh ohhhh hahahahahahaha
Old 02-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing burgers
Closed Thread