Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Trump has been solidly against black people his entire life unless they can make him money or benefit him directly. He was raised that way by his racist father and never bothered to change.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump has been solidly against black people his entire life unless they can make him money or benefit him directly.
I have to deal with a few really wealthy guys that act a lot like Trump so I draw a lot of comparisons from them because I see the similarities. I don't think it has much if anything to do with being black, brown, white, etc... I'm pretty sure you just described how he looks at every person. It explains why as soon as you don't do something Trump wanted you to do, you're gone. He has a vision and all he cares about is what role you play in achieving that vision.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Menden ( the person who is to make the decision) – A town in Germany, the same violation they are accusing me of.
Rogean - Rogean Technologies
Medris (the person who flagged it) - Medris Heathcare Solutions, trademarked company in NC, USA
Aussie – an entire country of people
Sunderfury - literal item in EQ
Sirken aka Sir Ken *BLATANT naming violation*
Nilbog (Goblin backwards)

You remind me of a young Wu'Tang, that fat greasy fuck Braknar fucked me out of my surname twice. I went about has hard as a person can (Multiple MS Paint plea's, Songs on youtube begging for change, go fund me's, nerd raging on the forums) Its all pointless, move along is my .

Cockfight got changed also and im not even sure how that is a violation at all
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't say this during the debate, which is specifically what I'm referencing. I completely believe that he meant to do denounce them, but he was so defensive about the question that he failed to.
because if you were paying attention you would have noticed it was a 2 part question, they didn't just ask him to denounce white supremacists, they also asked him to denounce militias in the same question.

Basically Chris Wallace weaved that in there and I must admit it was a masterful play on his part.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a group that consists of at most 300 members
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...il-war/616473/

It's a good thing the coronavirus is going to disappear like magic.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

https://malazan.fandom.com/wiki/Blistig

Blistig has always been a name violation. I recognized it immediately. I personally don't have a problem with it, and genuinely believe that they are more strict with the name policy on P99 than they ever were on live.
Old 10-03-2020, 04:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken aka Sir Ken *BLATANT naming violation*
Nilbog (Goblin backwards)

You remind me of a young Wu'Tang, that fat greasy fuck Braknar fucked me out of my surname twice. I went about has hard as a person can (Multiple MS Paint plea's, Songs on youtube begging for change, go fund me's, nerd raging on the forums) Its all pointless, move along is my .

Cockfight got changed also and im not even sure how that is a violation at all
in all fairness, your name was changed because noone likes you

lots of laughs were had

sorry if this is news
Old 10-03-2020, 04:51 AM
Sarnak

my only regret; we didn't get cockfight changed to cockhugger
Old 10-03-2020, 05:17 AM
Banned

If you were that little dwarf cuntfuckface rogue who kept pickpocketing the left goblin ears in HHK continue fucking right off.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you were that little dwarf cuntfuckface rogue who kept pickpocketing the left goblin ears in HHK continue fucking right off.
lol