Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Dementia Joe Biden in action right here https://streamable.com/a25yfz

He was asked about the Barrett confirmation for the Supreme Court.

Here is his answer:

Quote:
Here's the deal.

A lot of things that is this is important is that um...

Keep in mind, although they're going to vote on..

uh...

uh...

Barret

I think today

[Biden's handlers start to hustle him away]

it is really important..

[fade to black]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you watch the video there's at least a dozen press personnel there. I mean you can even call them journalists if you grew up in a more idealistic age. Each and every single one of them knowing they are covering a sick feeble man with dementia who has to be taken away quickly once the pill wears off or the symptoms come back or the day gets long. Not a single one of them raising the alarm, writing exposes, trying to figure out what the hell is going on that a major political party is trying to get this man elected as the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool non-answer Bill Nye. You said it wasn't genetically engineered then claimed it wasn't spliced as if those are the same terms, which they are not by any definition. Genetically engineered is a huge umbrella term and splicing is much more specific. Maybe you should stick to threads about how much protein powder you consumed if you aren't ready to answer questions when you imply a certain level of knowledge.
There is no evidence of genetic modification, genetic splicing, genetic engineering, and whatever other term that suggests this was a man made or altered virus. I'll say it again since you didn't follow the first time, the evidence suggests a natural process of convergent evolution. When you show me evidence that proves otherwise please post it so I can read it. If you're correct then I will publicly apologize. I'm sorry you took the community college comment so hard. I can recommend a good protein for you if you like. Just PM me.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Biden: No teleprompter and/or questions ahead of time = sad

Is he gonna have a teleprompter when he's negotiating across the table from China?

I am sure China would oblige to provide one, including a full script for him to read.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dementia Joe Biden in action right here https://streamable.com/a25yfz

He was asked about the Barrett confirmation for the Supreme Court.
He's like a lost old man.
scary stuff.

Biden's handler quickly scooped him up out of that situation.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-27-2020 at 09:06 AM..
Old 10-27-2020, 09:16 AM
Banned

threateningly walk toward police officers with a knife

get shot

blm
Old 10-27-2020, 09:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no evidence of genetic modification, genetic splicing, genetic engineering, and whatever other term that suggests this was a man made or altered virus. I'll say it again since you didn't follow the first time, the evidence suggests a natural process of convergent evolution. When you show me evidence that proves otherwise please post it so I can read it. If you're correct then I will publicly apologize. I'm sorry you took the community college comment so hard. I can recommend a good protein for you if you like. Just PM me.
Not ashamed that I took some CC classes, no one should be ashamed of that. I was a lost soul until about 23 and have been climbing back up that hill since then. CC courses saved me tons of money when I transferred to my current University.

Since you seem to maybe have some knowledge, what do you think of the gain of function work? Certainly that sort of thing could be useful. Do you think the benefits outweigh the risks of potentially unleashing something in the population? Or is this risk over blown?
Old 10-27-2020, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White right-wing militia member walks towards police with a butterknife to butter their bread.

He was told to put knife down repeatedly and was shot to death. Obviously, the police should have had a 23-year old female mental health worker with a clipboard there to help AND they shoulda shot at his ankle to minimize damage.

This man was an innocent, upstanding citizen with ZERO criminal record. In fact, he buttered the bread of countless citizens.

Now you got QAnon and Proud Boys peacefully protesting in Philly this wrongful death. But the left's narrative is that it is rioting and looting. They are just trying to push Pennsylvania more towards Biden with their lies.

Video of right-wing militia member offering to butter their bread: https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/...88952186761218

Video of QAnon and Proud Boys peacefully protesting:
https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/sta...30413578211328

P.S. When I say QAnon I don't mean an actual group - QAnon is not a group, it's just an idea.

UPDATE: 12 officers were injured last night and 1 was run over with a truck. Our anonymous source tells us it was most likely an Antifa/BLM counter-protest that was actually responsible for this - not the peaceful QAnon/Proud Boys peaceful protesters seen in the above video. We reached out to our anonymous source for more information, but they were busy being our anonymous source for another unrelated story and cannot comment at this time.
Were you attempting satire here? Don’t quit your day job

And yes buddy, no one likes the baboons rioting. Having the current one occupying the White House is only making it worse, so your political point is not as salient as you think it is

hope this helps!

my good chum
Old 10-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's like a lost old man.
scary stuff.

Biden's handler quickly scooped him up out of that situation.
It is scary!

It's fucking crazy, man!

Look what four years of constant Democrat/Technocrat Media propaganda can do. At first it was just years of lies, innuendo, slurs, anonymous accusations, leakers. And the impeachment didn't work. So then they started putting content warnings and fact checks. Burying search results, demonetizing opposing sites and channels, banning people for sharing links. The most popular subreddit quarantined and then banned while /r/politics calls for violence and doxes people every day, credit card processors pressured to drop sites for their views, patreon or gofundmes for riot victims shutdown without warning while BLM cashes in, just some examples of the conspiracy to deny the other side any voice, any viewpoint which contradicts the official dogma.

And now the climax.

With just weeks away from the election they pull out all the stops. The NY Post is still banned on Twitter because Twitter needs their fact checkers to verify that particular story. It needs to be done, to preserve the Republic, I guess they're working hard on verifying it that's why it's taking so long. NPR issues a flat 'we don't cover distractions' when asked. No it's not important at all to figure out who the "big guy" the CCP is funneling money to, not important at all you Q-Anon conspiracy theorist and also racist.

When Trump's hand shakes or he takes a slip on a walkway it becomes national news. When he sneezes or slurs a word it's because he's on drugs and unable to discharge his duties. I want you to go ahead and take a break now and google "trump 25th amendment" and go catch up on the last four years of earnest theories and mad fantasizing about Trump somehow not being fit, from his physical health, to something wrong with his mind, or him being so corrupt and beholden.

But suddenly it's completely not important how fit a presidential candidate is. Video after video, speech after speech reveals a man who is not well. He doesn't know where he is, he doesn't know who he is running against, he loses his track all the time, c'mon, here's the deal, it's incredible to watch and listen to and still believe this man can be put in charge of anything. This man can't be trusted to leave the house on his own, to complete a grocery list, to have an unstructured conversation past 8pm.

But we should not talk about that. This should not be on the nightly news or the newspaper or the website, and certainly not on Facebook or Twitter. It's all very very unverified and sounds like a right-wing conspiracy.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a single one of them raising the alarm, writing exposes, trying to figure out what the hell is going on that a major political party is trying to get this man elected as the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.
I would love for someone to answer this. Or I guess they just pretend that nothing is wrong and they don't see his decline.

I'll say it again, how any adult can see Biden's condition and claim that man is going to work the rigorous schedule of the president for four years is beyond comprehension.
Last edited by FatherSioux; 10-27-2020 at 10:11 AM..
Old 10-27-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Biden was known as a gaffe machine for most of his Senate career. Being shocked and dismayed he says dumb shit a lot only highlights your ignorance.
Closed Thread