Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 11:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't open the entire luclin xpac. Just make the raid zones available. Katta, Ssra, Vex Thal, The Deep etc. It's all lvl 60 content anyway.

Forget about AAs, just make the guilds work harder.
I'd like to see an Emperor Ssraezsha (or any of the Vex Thall bosses) without AAs... unless you bring 300 people, shit won't go down.
You are completely underestimating the impact of tanking AAs, Spell Subtely AAs, Mass Group Buff and all the rest... AAs were the biggest quality of life improvement upgrade ever brought to EQ.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:47 AM
Orc

Y'all are crazy if you think luclin will solve anything. All it does is move the toxicity to VT and ssra. Ntov loot, with the exception of a few pieces from vulak, sucks in comparison. Ntov would be empty.

Also, I love how you think the devs can just wave their hands and make an expansion appear. Remember how long velious development took? If you want luclin go somewhere else.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y'all are crazy if you think luclin will solve anything. All it does is move the toxicity to VT and ssra. Ntov loot, with the exception of a few pieces from vulak, sucks in comparison. Ntov would be empty.

Also, I love how you think the devs can just wave their hands and make an expansion appear. Remember how long velious development took? If you want luclin go somewhere else.
I think that's why some of us are willing to offer financial incentive to make this happen and put our money where our mouth is, other EQMU servers have been able to make TOV a priority along side LUCLIN content, and before you simply just say "go play there" they have shortcomings like allowing players to box...

So no, I don't think the toxicity would just migrate over to SSRA and VT. I think what would happen is there would be an expansion on content and there wouldn't be so much focus on one zone that three guilds are trying to play in at the same time every week. This expansion of content would literally provide just enough extra to support the population size we have here on blue 99 in a harmonious way
Last edited by Phillosopher27; 10-27-2020 at 04:54 AM..
Old 10-27-2020, 04:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillosopher27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that's why some of us are willing to offer financial incentive to make this happen and put our money where our mouth is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd personally love to see up to PoP, as it was my favorite era in EQ. It won't happen here though, and not for lack of funds. Devs have clearly stated that they just don't like post-Velious content and have no intention of ever working on it.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:57 AM
Aviak

They might have a distaste for that content, but there is also a prevalent reoccurring issue Of unsavory behavior due to this limitation because of server population size, limited content, and the toxicity that will keep repeating itself. Again this is only my perspective on a solution for this repetitive behavior, it is only an opinion, I don't really think any of it will ever substantiate or come to fruition…

But it's nice to come here and discuss it as a possibility, It offers a different approach and mentality to a problem that's been going on for years. It is essentially the same type of bickering that goes on between political parties, my opinion offers transcendence. People don't like change, it's understandable.

I just want harmony on a server that I love with friends I've been playing with for over 8 years now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Phillosopher27; 10-27-2020 at 06:00 AM..
Old 10-27-2020, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Obviously the thing that would take the biggest load off of the over worked unpaid volunteer staff is to introduce the vt key camps to non instanced p99, certainly the player base here would handle that well
Old 10-27-2020, 08:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously the thing that would take the biggest load off of the over worked unpaid volunteer staff is to introduce the vt key camps to non instanced p99, certainly the player base here would handle that well
^This! So, so this 😂☠️🤣
Old 10-27-2020, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Luclin lives on TAKP.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

TAKP rotates all content. Also, cannot paid/fund devs. They have strict agreement with Daybreak that keeps P99 in semi-sanctioned territory.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisamori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TAKP rotates all content. Also, cannot paid/fund devs. They have strict agreement with Daybreak that keeps P99 in semi-sanctioned territory.
Yes 👍