Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 04:22 AM
Banned

when i say the loot is 90% crap, what i mean is 90% of the loot drops over and over again, and the other 10% does not ever drop, ever.... LOL.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:24 AM
Banned

basically, whats the point of seriously, this is what empire, and apex are both guilty of, going into TOV every day and getting the same items over and over again and never getting the ones you want? How many of the 10% items actually exist within each guild at this point.

the answer is : Not enough to make any logical person think going into TOV for 2 years for only 10ish people to have good loot
Old 10-12-2016, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by notColgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly seeing the loot bergs over waking the sleeper was one of my favorite moments on this server
i wish i was there, long build up but i'm sure it was worth it

why do i hear rumors the warders are up again and dropping primals? is that just a rumor or are the gm's truly retarded @ this server?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

who'd grind for those non-classic loot tables again especially now that we have all the data mined from P99 and can see it for what it is. dropping 1 item on a 4 item table no thx

ill b fishing in rivervale

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordkitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banksy, stfu. The clerics aren't boxed, christ.
Hi, learn who is talking before posting a response. I never said anything about a cleric or boxing.

Your pal,
Banksy
Old 10-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, learn who is talking before posting a response. I never said anything about a cleric or boxing.

Your pal,
Banksy
told you jupe. banksy is my character, everyone thinks its me already. I orginally made it u just took it over. It should be mine.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
told you jupe. banksy is my character, everyone thinks its me already. I orginally made it u just took it over. It should be mine.
this reminds me of banksy

wendolyn the most skilled rog to ever defeat reefman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGA8wt_9mWM
Old 10-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These thought they could kill quil ...... not on my watch
Thanks pal.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen the man use the needle.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your pal,
Banksy
Well then my bad, I can't keep who is who straight because no one uses character names (including myself!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol apex clerics are real touchy subject. im not saying boxing them is the wrong thing to do. if i had 40 people all half afk waiting for for me to provide loot i'd probably tell people who are carrying to box the clerics.
The thing is, they're not boxed. People do log off a character and log on a cleric, sure. But the character they were previously raiding with is no longer on the raid.

I play Salwor because I have his information and then one of the two people I actually trust with Calli's information log the character they are playing off and log Calli on.

I mean, I'm all for being able to box - I would 2-4 box on live without macros or anything like that. But I like my pixels too much to risk being banned and losing my character over it ;p

I just feel there's enough *real* crap to be slung without making things up.

At the end of the day, I just want to play the damn game that's held my attention on and off since 1999 and have fun doing it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]