Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet: Where is the Discord server?

Or: Any explanation of the fact it was never launched?
Because Mr Rog. hates PvP servers due to the nature of the crowd it attracts and the high volume of RMT on them.

But the point stands.

This is about Mr Rog's willingness to merge/wipe and recreate.

Not about some fabled agreement DBG and him made.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nobody else for the glorious reunification of Blue and Red EverQuest? Like North and South Korea: Red and Blue must inevitably become Purple.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Banned

I'd pay good money to see a blue guild transfer to red. Don't even care if its a 300 people zerg, am confident the r99 originals will wreck them.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd pay good money to see a blue guild transfer to red. Don't even care if its a 300 people zerg, am confident the r99 originals will wreck them.
That's the dream that every red99er has though.

"all we need is 1 blue guild to come over" if I got a $1 for the amount of times I heard that on various TS channels I'd be a millionaire.

Trust me it ain't happening, 30-40 people are not uprooting to come to a dead box to be griefed off it once they get to raid level.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

We get drug-fueled rumors of blue guilds coming over to Zek Live once in a while. Never comes true.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will throw a bunch of money at Rogean if he will enact PLAN P99 PURPLE (aka 'The Dream is Real'):

1. Allow players to choose between red (PvP) and blue (PvE) character flagging during the character creation process, and to change their flag after level 20 based on membership in a red (PvP) guild or blue (PvE) guild.

2. Guilds would be perma-flagged based on the flag carried by the guild’s founder at the time of the guild’s creation. Switching guild membership and/or creating a guild could be subject to lengthy lockouts in order to avoid exploitation of this system.

3. The /guildwar command could also be fixed so that blue guilds may participate in the PvP aspect of the server at a time and in a manner of their choosing, by warring each other, or by warring with a red guild.

4. Red and blue players could also be permitted to crossteam their healing and buffing, but with the effectiveness of their abilities heavily penalized when used by blue players on red players, so that cross-teaming is occasionally useful in casual grouping situations (a red cleric healing a blue warrior, for instance) and would facilitate interaction between the red and blue communities, but would not permit for heavy exploiting of cross-team invulnerability in PvP.

Venture capital awaits your response.
This is the dumbest idea I've seen in a while however,

Wipe it clean 2017.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Better idea: Start over, without any revisions or changes, a server you bozos have totally trashed. It will totally be different and achieve a fate utterly distinct from all the other garage boxes (and live servers, let's be honest) you lot have tracked your mud-caked booties all over.

Understood!
Old 11-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Banned

Would Donate for a new server. <Epidemic> isn't playing on red after we fought / secured golem timers for three weeks and just so happened the server magically reset about five times at 5 am with 20 apex ready to go in fear.. Wipe this mother fucker clean.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Aw shucks. Rants and Flames notwithstanding:

I hope you whackos get your wipe, if that's what you want.

#Teamwipe #Wipesolidarity
Old 11-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was about time for these threads, saw it inc
Maybe you saw it inc from the previous 4000 wipe it clean threads idiot. Seriously tho, wipe it clean. Box is trash, only time you find PvP now is when 60 Apex members are running towards their next target.
Closed Thread