Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

almost makes me want to play again
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 05-04-2017, 01:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol never saw this one. That guy was so full of it. Talking about how he busts his ass pulling for his group. Motherfucker then dont pull if youre busting your ass doing it, go solo to 60. Never understood monks who dont like pulling. Probably the most fun this game has to offer and they act like its a chore.

Also he displayed the most amount of greed by losing and then saying he needs it. That shit would infuriate me more than me losing a torpor roll.
i definitely agree that pulling well takes a lot more than playing a mage well. But under the influence of what does that make someone think they are entitled to the best great lol...

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 05-04-2017, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

In a 8 year old progression server, yes.

The good news: the odds that the people you are grouped with are on something other than their 4th alt is incredibly minimal and most pre-Sebilis drops you'll get as default, and probably get to hoover 90% of the trash loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure I don't NEED torpor, but my monk NEEDS a fungi and t staff. Torpor sale oughta solve that eh?
This is the official mantra of guild hoppers.

Speaking of which.. joining a guild and getting into guild groups is the only real way to truly experience NBG on p99. It will never, ever happen in pickup groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Closed Thread