Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like that you think BDA ever had more warmbodies than TMO/IB/Rampage/Forsaken/A/A/Whatever all those people call themselves these days. It's cute. I don't remember ever breaking 70 raiders my entire time in BDA on P99. Other guilds/alliances were almost always 100+ for major targets.
I think we had.....67 people?.....for our Guild first King Tormax kill. That was the most I'd ever seen on any raid since I joined BDA about a year prior to that.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Aviak

Thumbs up

Granted I wasn't around for the LAUNCH of Velious, so sure, MAYBE BDA was pulling 80s or 90s for a few weeks post-launch but that didn't last very long.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Even buying directly from daybreak it was 38 bux for 3 months and the ratio got down to 10-1 the closer you got to a year.

It's weird everyone having website problems. hard to imagine why anyone would be on that website the day before launch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:22 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand how your tiny brain thinks that all 150 of us shit in socks for 16 hours a day waiting for dragons... wanna know what I did today? I went and leveled my bard in a sick ass guild group in nagafens lair for a few hours, then I went to EC and gave some noobs some plat and gear that was taking up space in my bank...
Coincidentally SolB is the place I ran into the toxicity of Aftermath on the server in full force. Never would have thought 6-7 years into a server you'd run into people training through lava tunnels to kill groups working their way towards freeti or pulling from 3-4 camps (not all of which were open) while non-twinks were trying to level in the zone.

While I'm sure things of this nature will happen on Agnarr, at least the people getting boned won't have to worry about getting lawyerquested because the other group was running fraps for a simple leveling group.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:33 AM
Banned

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...0524T14&p1=770

Clack the link boys.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coincidentally SolB is the place I ran into the toxicity of Aftermath on the server in full force. Never would have thought 6-7 years into a server you'd run into people training through lava tunnels to kill groups working their way towards freeti or pulling from 3-4 camps (not all of which were open) while non-twinks were trying to level in the zone.

While I'm sure things of this nature will happen on Agnarr, at least the people getting boned won't have to worry about getting lawyerquested because the other group was running fraps for a simple leveling group.
This is why p99 is somewhat of a joke unless you're a neckbeard.

People can claim ownership of rhe server due to their vast amounts of time they sink in to it and consequently can block the average user from content/xp camps.

Never in the history of eq servers has (amount of available of time to invest) = (superiority) other than on these servers.

Anyone joining them thinking they are going to achieve anything mildly out of the ordinary is kiddijf themselves.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:39 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimmy5543 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are more neckbeards on new TLP Servers then any other server ever.

The amount of hours people will put in at release and expansion unlocks to race through content as fast as possible is disturbing and sad, you should fit in well.
Man if only there was a way to avoid dealing with them like multiple instances of the same zone or something...
Old 05-24-2017, 01:43 AM
Banned

I remember on my old server Xev guilds used to amicably work out dragons, and woukd would kill what... there was only 2 guilds that had a remote chance of killing the current content so for most guilds even in to luclin era killing Talendor, Trak etc was high on the list of achievements.

On p99 if you aint a neckbeard your chances of driving your dagger in to Talendors heart is very, very, very slim.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Banned

And who** would killl what
Old 05-24-2017, 01:59 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember on my old server Xev guilds used to amicably work out dragons, and woukd would kill what... there was only 2 guilds that had a remote chance of killing the current content so for most guilds even in to luclin era killing Talendor, Trak etc was high on the list of achievements.

On p99 if you aint a neckbeard your chances of driving your dagger in to Talendors heart is very, very, very slim.
Bristlebane was about the same, once Velious came out Kunark dragons were regularly left along for up to a day or two, same with Naggy/Vox. Once Luclin came out ToV was the same way.
Closed Thread