Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

kedge keep striiker....dont forget kedge keep

and when i was leveling, sol a was beyond popular. 30+people in it at all times
Old 08-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

There seems to be a shred of truth to some of it, because I notice a difference with some zones. It's usually not worth it because those zones are crowded and you can't pull mobs non-stop anyway. (Unrest)

Lately, SolA has been busy. I went there the last couple times I logged on to grind EXP. It's a welcome change from guk. I haven't been in Najena yet, which is also high on that list. I assume it's dead most of the time? Nobody ever talks about it or asks me to go there. Maybe people just don't like the whole keys/traps thing?

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 08-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe people just don't like the whole keys/traps thing?
It's not conducive to the min-maxer mentality of many in the server, myself included [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I dunno though, i suspect the exp you could get from najena is quite good. However, many don't know what they're doing in Najena (myself included). Easy place to get stuck doing a difficult CR and lose precious grinding time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CT Temple through the maze is perfect.....you pull and climb up one side, get to top, retrace steps down, mobs are repopping now.
Are you talking about maze or 4C?

4C we normally camp the north wall pull from temple.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

I Love Sol A even though it's insta train central. I did not spend much time on my mains in Sol A, other than my wizard (4th character I made). I spent a lot of time in Najena and knew it quite well. Fun zone and back then jboots used to drop there so it was always busy. Najena was probably evacuated immediately after jboots were removed from Drezla's loot table. Najena for the FBR would be nice; though she was a very rare spawn back in the day.
Closed Thread