Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgaffey20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lineage leader checking in here! Yep this is a shared cleric account, we have several. As well as a shared porter account and many other guild infrastructure assets. Remember just a couple of short months ago, everyone was leveling without gear. Its also worth nothing I just replaced Maibbins' final bronze pieces in fear. Gear isn't really required. Im sorry you had a bad experience with the cleric driver, that is not the intention. Yes this player is earn DKP for leveling shared accounts. Our system can afford it though and remain largely unaffected. The cleric accounts are invaluable later on.
People at least had some wis jewelry and banded by the time they were 25 at the beginning. This dude was dead ass naked at high keep gobs and OOM after two heals. The server has progressed now and most PuG's have at least one twink, and even the new players have some semblance of gear.

Bloodstained tunics are like a couple hundred plat. Set some expectations for this shit or go powerlevel your shared up your damn selves like a normal raid guild. Don't toss this bullshit into the community at large and expect them to accept some half ass ungeared afk person as their cleric while thinking you can leach xp from their actual effort.

/boycott artwo
Old 03-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Aviak

My english is fine, im a white american.

Keep applying your skills to the RNF thread.

https://imgur.com/lXZHjSb
Old 03-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgaffey20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My english is fine, im a white american.

Keep applying your skills to the RNF thread.

https://imgur.com/lXZHjSb
So, leach lvling your guild cleric can off of other people hard work can now be attributed to...dare I say...white privilege? lolz
Old 03-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently I struck a nerve, sorry if I have flustered you. Before you keep insulting me I think you should know that I am personal friends with Detoxx. Just recently I helped him acquire Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker so that we can clear BWL more efficiently. I am kind of a big deal around here.
WuTang is playing on wow classic? Ps nobody cares about Detard. Is he trying to be good?
Old 03-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Banned

Wtb Skarlorn back to long con Bardp99 into getting perma banned!

Maye can happen sirs!
Old 03-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=328901

People should’ve listened. Then this wouldn’t be an issue and you wouldn’t be dealing with lawyerquesters and 130 hour long Manastone camps.
People talked about wiping the blue server for years, well green is the same thing as wiping blue to some degree. You bring up some interesting points and if there was a green server version two, similar things would happen just in different areas even if people listened to your thoughts. The green server is catching up in toxicity with blue and there are a few things that made the experience not 100% classic this round. I feel like this is a butterfly effect and never ending.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 03-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtb Skarlorn back to long con Bardp99 into getting perma banned!

Maye can happen sirs!
REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-10-2020, 09:49 PM
Large Bat

ReeEee...garbage
Put something else up you hack...play your shit cleric in solb like I saw you where, wher ethey dont' know your shit
Old 03-10-2020, 09:54 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
G
A
B
A
G
E
Hur Hur hur sad sad sad
siffles……
gabage….

(can't wait for you to respond...)
Closed Thread