Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Banned

i REALLY wanted to see HS even way back on RED (when i was a bigger noob) and some one trolled me into zoning in to join a non existent group and well u know what happened

*HT sound*
*HT sound*

i had to beg a cleric to help me CR
Old 01-11-2023, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Consider Teal.
Old 01-11-2023, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i REALLY wanted to see HS even way back on RED (when i was a bigger noob) and some one trolled me into zoning in to join a non existent group and well u know what happened

*HT sound*
*HT sound*

i had to beg a cleric to help me CR
Should have stuck to the TD spires.
Old 01-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Kobold

I missed the chance to bind at the TD spires on Live because I told my friend he was full of shit and I was not about to go wandering around in the ocean looking for a room full of pots.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 01-11-2023, 10:40 PM
Banned

Same lol
Old 01-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Kobold

I downloaded Eve Online and logged in to figure it all out, but goodness fuck the learning curve is steep. I'm absolutely positive I could figure it out, but I read too many reviews suggesting solo players get bent over in Eve, and I didn't know anyone, so I didn't put in the time to learn it. Apparently it's one of the most griefer potential games out there.
Old 01-13-2023, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I downloaded Eve Online and logged in to figure it all out, but goodness fuck the learning curve is steep. I'm absolutely positive I could figure it out, but I read too many reviews suggesting solo players get bent over in Eve, and I didn't know anyone, so I didn't put in the time to learn it. Apparently it's one of the most griefer potential games out there.
I haven't played anything in almost a year but if I were to pick up an MMO it would be Eve. The only one left uncucked and not filled with a bunch of leftist woke pussies.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't played anything in almost a year but if I were to pick up an MMO it would be Eve. The only one left uncucked and not filled with a bunch of leftist woke pussies.
I feel that. I think it's because it isn't US based. I watched some videos and the head guy had a really hard time saying "strategy". Also, writing on the wall looks like the woke bullshit it starting to crumble because its been fucking Disney and the others who jumped on board to pander to the 0.1% of the country.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, writing on the wall looks like the woke bullshit it starting to crumble because its been fucking Disney and the others who jumped on board to pander to the 0.1% of the country.
Can substitute Disney or whatever other studio
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5BAA085A-015E-4D90-9DAE-A0B48916A673.jpg (21.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-13-2023, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can substitute Disney or whatever other studio
lmao

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]