Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

I've been playing a Rogue IRL.

My Pick Pocket skills are improving, but I did get a server suspension last week (arrested)
Old 01-31-2019, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing a Rogue IRL.

My Pick Pocket skills are improving, but I did get a server suspension last week (arrested)
We're gonna go ahead and need the deets on that arrest buddy. Space provided below-
Old 01-31-2019, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got it!! Stay tuned!!!! Bonus items on blue for anybody who wants to hook my druid up on Red with some stuff!!
Reported for RMT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reported for RMT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha! I even made a thread about trading across servers.. I got an RMT for an answer, but it seemed like it was much more advanced than 2 bro's trusting each other on their word.. I didnt' understand all that client talk..

I guess if this results in BigJ's ban, then it results in BigJ's ban haha.. Just know I'm an innocent man who means well 100% of the time!! If that's the case, it's been a pleasure knowing me!
Old 01-31-2019, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Put all your points into 1HB and try to score a spiked mace asap.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Rosetta Stone 2 year sub is like $167 with a promo until tomorrow.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Just leave your characters in tact. And step away. Maybe come back in a few years if you still feel the urge and look back on your toons fondly.

If you feel content with your career/job, family, and social life then to me spending some time playing is the same as watching tv or any other leisure activity. Just make sure you have irl priorities nailed down.

If you feel something in your life could be better. Drop this game and focus on that. You will be happier and more fulfilled. Come back and visit every now and then when youve accomplished your more tangible/fruitful goals.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqrelord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just leave your characters in tact. And step away. Maybe come back in a few years if you still feel the urge and look back on your toons fondly.

If you feel content with your career/job, family, and social life then to me spending some time playing is the same as watching tv or any other leisure activity. Just make sure you have irl priorities nailed down.

If you feel something in your life could be better. Drop this game and focus on that. You will be happier and more fulfilled. Come back and visit every now and then when youve accomplished your more tangible/fruitful goals.
Quality post.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quitting eq is the best thing you can do for your RL today
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

Cut back to just one bottle of Jergens a month
Closed Thread