Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Default A No Stupid Questions About Classic Thread

Hey I wanted to create a thread where I could ask questions about links I find on the internet, and then I realized it might be nice (loramin to makea guide one day of this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) to create a thread, where we could dump links, screenshots we find, magazine article PDF's old manuals and stuff, Vyal dumped an old manual PDF in his thread the other day and that was awesome! I read that till I fell asleep.

I just found this page, looking for some stuff. Its a list of the first Epics (either on a server, or on all servers? I am not looking through it like columbo or anything)

http://www.castle-grounds.co.uk/eq/epiclink.htm

But one thing that caught my eye was, for a period of time was the enchanter epic, instant click? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So hey, if you find something, you want to share it, you find something in a link shared here and want to ask questions about it.

I really would like this thread to be a no stupid questions about classic thread. If you find a blog, that says "back then characters could not look up" and you want to ask about that, post it, ask and hopefully we all will be SO GOOD AND SMART at everquest, thanks to all these lanks and greens that we can give you a straight answer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also whatup with enchanter tho? insta clicky epic? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gonna go find some more lanks to dump in here now...

No stupid questions, no stupid posts, go! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2019, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

I just got into these message boards https://web.archive.org/web/19990831...i?action=intro 1999 all right.

What secrets do they keep... ]

Man can anyone figure out how to read these? so many subjects, but none are on wayback when you click them 8( it'd be like if you could only see the subjects to p99 and you were trying to make projectblue2009

I am so sad I cant read this rant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-22-2019 at 04:53 PM..
Old 09-22-2019, 05:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so sad I cant read this rant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If the pictures of the new quest weapons are correct druids get a scimitar with leaves flying around it.
This looks stupid. Not only that its a scimitar which isnt very druid like (NO IT ISNT). The leaves around it look well... sucky ? Not that i will be able to get the weapon anyway as i am without a guild but druids get screwed this time.

Where are our kunark armor boots and gloves btw ?

And could you EVER fix the female halfling boots graphic ? I am complaining about it since the beginning but well i am used to be ignored.
Maybe we halfling girls dont have the numbers of barbarians but we would like a graphic fix too. Velious would be a good time for it.

Gaiaa, 56 druid, soro"
Old 09-22-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vx36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If the pictures of the new quest weapons are correct druids get a scimitar with leaves flying around it.
This looks stupid. Not only that its a scimitar which isnt very druid like (NO IT ISNT). The leaves around it look well... sucky ? Not that i will be able to get the weapon anyway as i am without a guild but druids get screwed this time.

Where are our kunark armor boots and gloves btw ?

And could you EVER fix the female halfling boots graphic ? I am complaining about it since the beginning but well i am used to be ignored.
Maybe we halfling girls dont have the numbers of barbarians but we would like a graphic fix too. Velious would be a good time for it.

Gaiaa, 56 druid, soro"
those druids never change. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How'd you get this? I tried but failed. Can you get into the other posts? and see all the replies?
Old 09-22-2019, 08:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How'd you get this? I tried but failed. Can you get into the other posts? and see all the replies?
I can get in some posts and see the replies but not all.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

a necro pet weapon discussion enchanter velious spells next to useless discussion 23 posts long! the truth about wizard 161 posts long! ugh god there is so much juice to be squeezed can someone figure out how to get into these posts? Do we need a real time travel machine?

Old 09-22-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Chortles, you got a wayback of Casey's Effing Corner? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That was as close as our server's ever been to Fancy The Famous Bard
Old 09-22-2019, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Could you imagine if we could get in here? can someone get in here??

https://web.archive.org/web/19990831...i?action=intro

Old 09-22-2019, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Screenshot Request: Screenshot of someone using track before kunark on a live server!
Old 09-22-2019, 05:24 PM
Banned

at best, it was moderately amusing edgelord humor
a product of da era me suppose
Closed Thread