Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Any news if anything happened to them? Anyone know these two doofuses?
Old 02-23-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Will update when I have a final answer from staff.
Old 02-23-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

GM said he was "talked to" and since it's outdoor zone we'd have to share. I show up on 50 mage, ask to share and which mob he prefers, and I would take the other.

He left camp.

Well, at least he was warned. I get the feeling someone with that kind of attitude/mindset will do it again in the future and I imagine it won't be another warning.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:23 PM
Large Rat

I am Export, thanks for the plug!
Old 03-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Finally made it to South Karana and the gnoll camps.

From what I've seen if you leave a camp to sell and it gets claimed by someone else, then that is now their camp. It is what it is. Whether you leave it for 1 minute, or 100 minutes, you left it and it is up for grabs.

Overall though, I can say I've had very nice interactions with folks in South Karana.

Tells when camps are open, and also tells or OOCs when a duplicate scroll has dropped.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

From what I've seen if you leave a camp to sell and it gets claimed by someone else, then that is now their camp. It is what it is. Whether you leave it for 1 minute, or 100 minutes, you left it and it is up for grabs.

Overall though, I can say I've had very nice interactions with folks in South Karana.

Tells when camps are open, and also tells or OOCs when a duplicate scroll has dropped.
Made some decent money banking for folk in SK on a wiz so they could keep their camp. Money grows on trees out there.
Old 03-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The gnolls are a camping ecosystem in and of itself. Some of the nicest people I met there. Everyone is busy keeping track of what everyone needs and sharing dupes, people will pull your gnoll to keep your ph clear when you need to turn in, yells out for cyclops or werewolf, it's a nice scene. It's weird because as soon as you zone into Paw, there's all this tension over the entry gnolls.
Closed Thread