Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 04:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darenix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My spells seem to take a ton of mana, and i have a lot of down time regenerating it
Out of curiosity, have you remembered to train "meditate" at the guild leader in Neriak? One of the tricky things about this game that I tend forget when I create a new character is that meditate is one of the few skills that actually needs to be trained. Once you have spent at least one ability point in it, your character will naturally get better at it without training. But you do need to make the trip to your city and spend at least one point in it.

With that being said, you'll be very grateful once you get the spell "breeze"!
Old 04-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, have you remembered to train "meditate" at the guild leader in Neriak? One of the tricky things about this game that I tend forget when I create a new character is that meditate is one of the few skills that actually needs to be trained. Once you have spent at least one ability point in it, your character will naturally get better at it without training. But you do need to make the trip to your city and spend at least one point in it.

With that being said, you'll be very grateful once you get the spell "breeze"!

Yeah actually I did get that! My buddy keeps checking with me just to make sure, but my meditation level is getting close to 80! I must be doing something wrong, but I am trying not to use the highest level spells that are available to me to try and alleviate some of the down time

Yes, I am looking forward to getting that spell at 16! I was told my downtime will drop significantly with that!
Old 04-30-2016, 11:57 PM
Large Bat

As an enchanter you will want to look into doing the Stein of Moggok quest. It involves a lot of travel, but it nets you a great item. Plus you can usually pick up a crude stein along the way. You can wield those two for many levels.

I've done that quest many times, so if you need any pointers, give me a tell. I'll be working on getting to 16 myself tomorrow. -- Fizzbinn --
Old 05-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Large Rat

So far I am about 40% into lvl 15, so close to breeze!
Cawas, I was reading that quest is even longer for a dark elf, is it even worth it?
At this rate, since I am so close to breeze, I plan to be 20 by next week, so long as I don't die
I was looking to go for the rod of insidious glamour once I reach my 20s, and my friend and I made it to the island with the Iksars

Luckily my buddy had a crude stein that he was given when he first tried P99 a year ago. He got it to lvl 4 and stopped

I'll hit you up either later (not sure if I will be back on), or tomorrow and see if you want to group up!

I read that some zones have experience modifiers so I am trying to go to those areas for quick exp. Finding that they are a little over camped, but it's not too bad so far
Closed Thread