Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Have you read all of the Bible?
Yes all of it 4 14.81%
Some of it 9 33.33%
None of it 2 7.41%
Hail Satan 12 44.44%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2022, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you actually think things will get better?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We probably disagree about what better is though.
Old 05-17-2022, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We probably disagree about what better is though.
I guess we could also clarify what I meant by "things" but that's pretty broad

It's as slow as molassses at work today. What does 'better' look like to Reiwa?!
Old 05-17-2022, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess we could also clarify what I meant by "things" but that's pretty broad

It's as slow as molassses at work today. What does 'better' look like to Reiwa?!
Digressing back to the topic - the pandemic offered a unique opportunity to reset production to provide products preferred by the plebity.

So we might not have Hydrox anymore, but stuff people want more.

Probably 3 years for it to all spin up and start flowing.
Old 05-17-2022, 12:23 PM
Banned

I'll admit there is value and merit in science and that things could get better.

Not under the current system.

The current system either kills or enslaves erudites and elevates barbarism.

By system. I mean legal and social system. That includes our cultural values etc.

I have poked at Reiwa. I wonder if they have walked the earth though or if they just live in a sheltered villa in Hawaii. Or are justifying their position of power and authority.

I ran into this on imgur when questioning someone about the health insurance industry. Turns out they where an administrator of a large firm. And then I rolled my eyes. I was sneaky and in a better mood so I put more effort into actually communicating in a way that doesn't create pushback and resentment among the parties. I'm in a low effort space right now though. I cannot drag myself over the next 3 meters of this conversation with someone who isn't willing to do some introspection and be vulnerable. Or take ownership of their place and part in Daes Dae'mar.

We will see more and more Masema-s- as time goes on if we keep stearing course and the media industry and police and military keep driving down against the poor and disenfranchised and do not turn on their masters.

This is a Kobyoshimaru scenario. We will see the rise of totalitarians and fascism until those in power are motivated to start tearing at each others own throats and then it will all come down. Already the vast majority of American's live in abject poverty and ignorance and lack the ability or will to elevate themselves. Don't tell me things are better now than they have ever been - a life of 40 years working at Walmart and driving yourself into drug addiction and disability or criminality and welfare is not a better life than even the 1400's. Driving and sacrificing your country into poverty for convenience, so that future generations of children are born indentured, lobotomized, and ignorant, is not a better life.

There is a slight chance if the most powerful people in the world sacrifice their power and seek to give the people below them a chance to elevate themselves. They won't though. It is not in human nature. And they see themselves as lords and princes of the world who believe that if they let go of power the barbaric masses will just slaughter everyone including themselves. They are too afraid, greedy, and vengeful to retire to a peaceful life of little influence and little privilege.

Satan is rising like a tide of blood and the seas will run red.

Whether that is your aim or not. Whether you wish it to or not. It isn't about you. It's about us. And who we decide to be as a people. And the common man will slaughter themselves like crazed starving pigs in a dark cramped pen. And they are being driven to it by an out of touch and cruel dispassionate class of tyrants who see themselves as deserving or better in some way than the masses they manipulate.

Last edited by starkind; 05-17-2022 at 12:46 PM..
Old 05-17-2022, 12:54 PM
Banned

like don't lose hope tho guys

go touch grass

waterfalls are cool too

just breath deep and slow and getchu some of that bee energy u'll be fine

FINE! <3

Old 05-17-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Digressing back to the topic - the pandemic offered a unique opportunity to reset production to provide products preferred by the plebity.

So we might not have Hydrox anymore, but stuff people want more.

Probably 3 years for it to all spin up and start flowing.
What sorta stuff, you reckon?
Old 05-17-2022, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like don't lose hope tho guys
I can't or I'll probably quit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2022, 01:08 PM
Banned

Should we let people self harm or harm others as Christians?
Old 05-17-2022, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can't or I'll probably quit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well. I see these times as a challenge. And I recognize that I am not unique. Or special. It's not all my fault. I'm not in control. Don't need to be. That it's all impersonal and that I have the power to speak the truth and be good. That even if it hurts it feels good because I'm being genuine and true. So I am willing and able to suffer quite a bit for others, and that suffering translates to me feeling pride and overcoming my guilt and shame at being weak and helpless.

Then I ground. And I find small moments of judgment free pleasure in the color of a rose for example.

There's a time and place for everything and I do not leave myself to dwell in G-d's wrath or my own despair. I will not shy away from saying so. If it's appropriate.

And in this thread when Reiwa says it's all cool man. It'll be fine. Stop complaining. That's a fair time for rollyeyes!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2022, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What sorta stuff, you reckon?
Most likely advanced electronics or butt plugs.

Perhaps both.

As we build more units at a time, the price will decrease precipitously and America will be great again. 🇺🇲👍