Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crazy guy shot people. I guess we should confiscate all guns/large clips/dangerous things so that only people willing to break laws have those things. Great idea.
Was anybody actually suggesting this ITT?
Old 05-17-2022, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"There is NO REASON you need to have a high capacity magazine! If three rapists break into your house and you're a small woman, you only need 7 shots maximum jack!" -Biden, probably.
I thought he said use a shotgun?
Old 05-17-2022, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was anybody actually suggesting this ITT?
No of course not, the point though is to get you to think about the nature of self defense, and why it's enshrined in the constitution.
Old 05-17-2022, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought he said use a shotgun?
Haha well yeah, he DID
Old 05-17-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha well yeah, he DID
7 blasts with a shotgun ought to be enough to lick any intruder. They're not bears(usually).
Old 05-17-2022, 02:40 PM
Banned

if you have 7 intruders in ur home idk man

u have let society collapse or something or contributed to terrorism or are a crime boss

unless it's the goverment

then it's you and your neighbors fault
Old 05-17-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so where are most of the beloved usual suspects on the right these last few days? don't want to talk about the most recent spate of shootings?

idk maybe they all had stuff to do this week, but it's kinda sus
They're here posting in this thread and telling us how Fox News talking heads say they need to buy more guns.
Old 05-17-2022, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're here posting in this thread and telling us how Fox News talking heads say they need to buy more guns.
Buying more guns sounds great 👍

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 05-17-2022, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're posting right here in this thread and telling us how Fox News talking heads say they need to buy more guns.
I summoned them, this forum is boring if we're not all screeching at each other like animals

And I am loathe to agree with conservatives on anything, but owning and safely operating at least one gun is one thing I agree with them on. Doesn't matter how it's heard, I guess, news media has always sold fear
Old 05-17-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Donald Trump says he is writing a book, which will depress readers, about his lie that electoral fraud caused his defeat by Joe Biden in 2020.

Speaking in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, Trump said: “This is the greatest hoax, heist. This is one of the greatest crimes in the history of our country. And sadly, the prosecutors don’t want to do anything about it... I don’t think you’ll enjoy it. You’ll be very depressed when you read it, but we want to have it down for historic reasons.”

On Monday, Winning Team Publishing, an imprint co-founded by Donald Trump Jr. which has put out a picture book about Trump’s presidency, announced the new book on Twitter.
Closed Thread