Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Default Open Kael Raid 12/1 @9pm EST hosted by <Paradox>!!!

Our guild <Paradox> is hosting our monthly OPEN Kael arena raid this Friday 12/1 @ 9pm EST.

Anyone 45+ is welcome to join and all loot will be /ran 1000. If you win a piece of Thurg armor, you cannot win another piece of Thurg armor unless all other players of your respective class type have won a piece. We keep a running list during the raid.

When you win an item, it is your responsibility to immediately stop fighting and search every corpse for your loot. Be relentless; there are ninjas! All gems will be donated to the <Paradox> guild bank.

We've killed Derakor the Vindicator many times at our open raids, and random players have won Chestplate of Vindication and Living Thunder Earring. Let's do it again!

Gather INSIDE KD at the Wakening Lands zone line so we can move to the Arena as a group.

To join our guild, please contact any Officer in game--Quenith, Vitaani, Kavalier, Soulpuncher, or Moerne--during the raid for an instant invite to <Paradox>. Please read our Guild Rules first at https://paradoxeq.enjin.com/forum/m/...42-guild-rules.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Kav, you can’t post an open Kael raid announcement and leave out this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7SUWvPFB-s
Old 11-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

Cool! Very nice of you to host. Will certainly try to make it out.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Orc

If i'm not lvl 45 can i tag along to tag for faction? Thanks for the chance!
Old 11-28-2017, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallow2345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i'm not lvl 45 can i tag along to tag for faction? Thanks for the chance!
That's fine. Just recognize that you're doing so at your own risk. No promise someone below 45 will survive or be rezzed.

Better yet, just get to 45 by Friday!
Old 11-29-2017, 11:18 AM
Kobold

How late will this be going on? I work late that night but will be all about burning the midnight oil for some giant thwomping.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How late will this be going on? I work late that night but will be all about burning the midnight oil for some giant thwomping.
I'd say at least until midnight. Sometimes we've gone as late as 2 AM. A lot of our energy centers around Vindi; many people choose to leave after he dies. So if he's not up when we get there but we have a sense of his window, people tend to stick it out late to see him pop and die.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Orc

Friendly bump! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Orc

Open kael raid TONIGHT!!! Streaming the whole thing in the only style I have, my unicorn onesie: https://twitch.tv/quenith_paltrow/
Old 12-01-2017, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Appreciate the quick factioning, would like initial forum post to be specific on loot rules tho so people dont waste time if they cant win on the char they brought D=.
Closed Thread