Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2023, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How'd you get it to do that? It won't answer when I ask it about me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.bing.com/search?form=MY0...+AI&showconv=1

you on this frontpage not the normal search bar right? and like spice, the creative option must flow.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-26-2023, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

what do you think of aussenseiter project 1999 posts
Quote:
I don’t have a personal opinion on aussenseiter project 1999 posts, but I can tell you some facts about them. According to the first search result1, aussenseiter is a user who posts frequently on the Off Topic forum of Project 1999, a website dedicated to a classic Everquest server. Some of the threads that aussenseiter has participated in are “I don’t care about politics art thread”, “thread for telling PG you just ate a cheeseburger”, and “Free memes”.1 According to the second search result2, aussenseiter is also the name of a robot from the Super Robot Wars series, which has nothing to do with Project 1999 or Everquest. According to the third search result3, Project 1999 is a free to play Classic Everquest Server, unaffiliated with Daybreak Game Company but operating under legal permission. Its goal is to restore the magic and difficulty of the original Everquest game, including the mechanics, interface, and challenges of Original Content, Kunark, and Velious.3
what do you think of aussenseiter's project 1999 posting style

Quote:
I don’t have a personal opinion on aussenseiter’s project 1999 posting style either, but I can tell you some facts about it. Based on the first search result, aussenseiter’s project 1999 posting style is:

Frequent: aussenseiter has posted 251 times in the “I don’t care about politics art thread” and 56 times in the “thread for telling PG you just ate a cheeseburger”.
Humorous: aussenseiter often posts memes, jokes, and funny images in the Off Topic forum.
Casual: aussenseiter uses informal language, abbreviations, and emojis in their posts.
Diverse: aussenseiter posts about various topics, such as politics, art, food, games, and music.
what do you think of Tongpow's posting style
Quote:
I don’t have a personal opinion on Tongpow’s posting style either, but I can tell you some facts about it. Based on the first search result, Tongpow’s posting style is:

Controversial: Tongpow often posts about political topics that are likely to spark debate or disagreement among other users.
Provocative: Tongpow sometimes uses inflammatory language, sarcasm, or insults to express their views or challenge others.
Confident: Tongpow seems to be very sure of their opinions and claims, and does not back down from arguments or admit mistakes.
Persistent: Tongpow posts frequently and regularly on the forum, and does not seem to be deterred by negative feedback or criticism.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-26-2023 at 09:32 PM..
Old 03-26-2023, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what do you think of aussenseiter project 1999 posts

what do you think of aussenseiter's project 1999 posting style

what do you think of Tongpow's posting style
I think you said have to install edge for it so no not gonna. I was on the openai site. Bill Gates isn't stealing any more of my humanity!!

Also tell the bot it's stupid for counting total thread posts as user posts in threads.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

yeah it's open source software or none at all
Old 03-26-2023, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They literally never explain why its so important to have drag queens read books to kids. Like, they presumably think its good, but never explain why. Nobody gives a shit about drag queens otherwise, its the whole mingling with kids thing. They just insist on it for some baffling reason.

And meanwhile the poor kids are always sitting there like wtf is going on? I'd like to go ride bikes or something can you stfu already ru paul? What am I doing here?
"Parents have to justify their personal decisions to me, Ooloo, personally. I am a liberty understander."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google 2 questions separately:

Is testosterone safe for trans?

Is testosterone safe for adult men?

According to the top results, It’s totally safe for girls transitioning into men, but there is a myriad of harmful side affects for adult men. If that’s not enough to tell you that the woke and sadist agenda had infiltrated every facet of society, science included, I don’t know what is.
This guy does not understand search engines and thinks that this absence of information is a 'woke and sadist agenda'
Old 03-26-2023, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy does not understand search engines and thinks that this absence of information is a 'woke and sadist agenda'
don't need a search engine to understand that jackin up a young girl on testosterone is gonna fuck her up

but thats what you want, so obv you wouldn't see a problem with it.
Old 03-26-2023, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you said have to install edge for it so no not gonna.
Quote:
The biggest difference between Bing AI ChatGPT and OpenAI ChatGPT is that the version of Bing leverages the Prometheus technology to connect the chatbot with the Microsoft search engine to provide more accurate answers and offer responses to current events
yeah its based on what people are hooking up to the base opensource code or whatever i think. Microsoft went first and didn't give a fuck and let it use Bing search before Google and their BardAI comes out

like there is a company that already made a monetized AI girlfriend app from the OpenAI code with millions of downloads lol, shit's gonna get cray cray soon
Old 03-26-2023, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah its based on what people are hooking up to the base opensource code or whatever i think. Microsoft went first and didn't give a fuck and let it use Bing search before Google and their BardAI comes out

like there is a company that already made a monetized AI girlfriend app from the OpenAI code with millions of downloads lol, shit's gonna get cray cray soon
Openai told me:

Quote:
My knowledge cutoff is September 2021. This means that my training data includes information up until that month, but does not include any events or developments that have occurred since then.
Bing seems to know after that I guess.
Old 03-26-2023, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Well there's that episode of Big Bang where Harold "Dates" Siri

Joaquin Phoenix movie "Her"

and

https://futurism.com/chatbot-abuse
Old 03-26-2023, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Openai told me:
Bing seems to know after that I guess.
i think the training data on there is much smaller, think its mostly reddit posts by what the CEO was talking about idk though. like Bing literally does a search before it spits out a answer so p99 is included

like you can ask Bing about covid lab leak theory and it gives a honest take on it, idk what the openai site will spit out