Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2023, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how would congress fix it?

you're one of the loudest left voices, and yet you never suggest any solution.
“I don’t think you’re going to stop the gun violence. I think you got to change people’s hearts. You know, as a Christian, as we talk about in the church, and I’ve said this many times, I think we really need a revival in this country.”

I'm just glad our elected representatives are brave enough to say get fucked dead kids, you should have believed harder in Jesus.
Old 03-29-2023, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how would congress fix it?

you're one of the loudest left voices, and yet you never suggest any solution.
Make it illegal to buy any gun and send evil racist police who the left hates door to door to gather up the 400 million out there? “Hey black people, don’t resist, give us your gun”. I see it going swimmingly

Or make it illegal to buy an AR and force her/him to buy a less effective semi-auto?

/shrug

Just my 2 guesses
Old 03-29-2023, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah as a human being in general you are less useful than a screen door on a submarine

people like you hold the species back
Old 03-29-2023, 12:54 AM
Banned

What they should do is make it illegal for anyone with any history of mental illness to buy a gun

Considering every clinic in AZ is booked 2-6 months out on therapy and psychiatric services, we could use a huge drop off in new enrollments from people preferring to stay mentally ill without documented treatment rather than lose their gun rights

We’d be far less swamped
Old 03-29-2023, 01:01 AM
Banned

Do I get grandfathered in if I already have guns and a history of mental illness?
Old 03-29-2023, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What they should do is make it illegal for anyone with any history of mental illness to buy a gun
it's already illegal for anyone who's been 302'd and some places even 201'd

what that would do is make psychiatrists the arbiters of gun ownership and that doesn't jive with the 2nd

the answer is expanding mental healthcare, but unfortunately that field is rough on the workers and nobody wants to do it.

i got mad respect for anyone working mental health fields, they really are Unsungheros

not only do they have to do a job that doesn't have a clear definition, they are expected to take a broken machine that no one fully understands and make it function to some degree of satisfaction, all while their are handcuffed and hog tied by laws about what they can and can't do or say in treatment.

and on top of that, and the rest of the bullshit they deal with, these mental healthcare workers have to deal with knowing all of the horror stories they are told by abused people and the rest of the psychos out there.

every girl who ever meant anything to me told me a horror story of sexual abuse or rape.

I'd end up making lists of names and crossing off those names on the list

I once did a week in jail because I used a guys head to make a hole in drywall

I told the judge exactly why I did it (he raped my friend, which she corroborated) and the judge only gave me a week and a misdemeanor charge.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do I get grandfathered in if I already have guns and a history of mental illness?
legally speaking yes unless the state decides you need to be disarmed for public safety
Old 03-29-2023, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I dunno how it would work

But I know that it would be the end of most people getting voluntary treatment for mental illness

But hey, you could still take away the rights of the ones who get involuntary treatment. But that’s already in place in some states like mine. When I was at court for the suicidal girl who last year layed her arm open so bad she cut the tendons and was currently planning to kill herself the day I saw her, she lost her gun rights at court today. She asked the judge “so I can’t even go to a shooting range?” And he said “no, that’s a class 6 felony to do so”
Old 03-29-2023, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
it's already illegal for anyone who's been 302'd and some places even 201'd

what that would do is make psychiatrists the arbiters of gun ownership and that doesn't jive with the 2nd

the answer is expanding mental healthcare, but unfortunately that field is rough on the workers and nobody wants to do it.

i got mad respect for anyone working mental health fields, they really are Unsungheros

not only do they have to do a job that doesn't have a clear definition, they are expected to take a broken machine that no one fully understands and make it function to some degree of satisfaction, all while their are handcuffed and hog tied by laws about what they can and can't do or say in treatment.

and on top of that, and the rest of the bullshit they deal with, these mental healthcare workers have to deal with knowing all of the horror stories they are told by abused people and the rest of the psychos out there.

every girl who ever meant anything to me told me a horror story of sexual abuse or rape.

I'd end up making lists of names and crossing off those names on the list

I once did a week in jail because I used a guys head to make a hole in drywall

I told the judge exactly why I did it (he raped my friend, which she corroborated) and the judge only gave me a week and a misdemeanor charge.
Damn you lucked out with a sympathetic judge
Old 03-29-2023, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn you lucked out with a sympathetic judge
it was the same judge who sentenced the guy for the rape. he got 2 years. I heard it was bad for him. I don't think he suffered enough.

I want all rapists and pedophiles to die badly, and slowly.

They cannot be rehabilitated or fixed, and before they are departed, they must understand the depths of horror and pain they visited upon the innocent. They must take that into their next life.
Last edited by Trexller; 03-29-2023 at 01:13 AM..
Closed Thread