Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-19-2024, 05:00 AM
Sarnak

I actually dont want a merge anymore. I recently found out how cheap as fuck everything is on blue now and spent a huge portion of my savings on like 9 alts and soloing my ass off with little if any competition. i like logging in and seeing specs uncamped. i love being able to get some giants in oot without fraps on, i liked being able to waltz into unrest with my 40 paladin and just camp most of the basement smacking shit with craslith and chilling with fungi+purpose
oh god and getting AC OOT uncamped for said alts was amazing
Old 01-24-2024, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually dont want a merge anymore. I recently found out how cheap as fuck everything is on blue now and spent a huge portion of my savings on like 9 alts and soloing my ass off with little if any competition. i like logging in and seeing specs uncamped. i love being able to get some giants in oot without fraps on, i liked being able to waltz into unrest with my 40 paladin and just camp most of the basement smacking shit with craslith and chilling with fungi+purpose
oh god and getting AC OOT uncamped for said alts was amazing
NOT CLASSIC
Old 01-26-2024, 10:07 PM
Large Rat

I heard that daybreak was sending the devs lawyer letters not to add more servers
Old 01-27-2024, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project Abandoned.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-27-2024, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean posted around Christmas and nilbog posted around Thanksgiving.

Dumb narrative.
Not only that but they were similarly quiet before green. Rogean just isn’t a loud mouth that doesn’t need to spam useless updates. The servers are up, we can play. Thats all we need communicating.

Nilbog has recently taken a period of storming through bugs, which is something we saw not long before Green appeared on the radar.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-28-2024, 05:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project Abandoned.
May I suggest wiping it clean? Wipe all P99 servers and start fresh with just a single server. No more fragmented playerbase. Quarm took away too many people to support 2 truly healthy servers imo. P99 was at its best when peak player count was 1000-1300ish on Blue. Neither server gets anywhere near that anymore and they're both worse off for it.
Old 01-29-2024, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

that post on guide applications being accepted only for blue kinda puts a damper on the idea that the servers are merging anytime soon
Old 01-29-2024, 05:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeItClean2024 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 was at its best when peak player count was 1000-1300ish on Blue. Neither server gets anywhere near that anymore and they're both worse off for it.
Green was literally at 950 the other day. I would say that's pretty "near" that. Not arguing that the split player base may make things less desirable, but let's at least not skew reality.
Old 01-29-2024, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that post on guide applications being accepted only for blue kinda puts a damper on the idea that the servers are merging anytime soon
Green confirmed merging in to blue then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-29-2024, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green confirmed merging in to blue then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or the current guides are getting tired of dealing with PL