Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 08:32 PM
Large Bat

Talking If you have an issue with the merge, RP it out!

Seems like SOME Tealies and Greenies are griping. To me, this is a great opportunity to add some in-game role playing. So if you're going to have issues, work on them as your character and have some fun with it.

Just sayin.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:41 PM
Sarnak

Not even sure what this is supposed to mean...
Old 01-19-2020, 08:48 PM
Large Bat

I guess what I'm saying is I see shade being thrown on Project1999 FB and forums. Why not turn it to some kind of in-game storyline ... you know ... ROLE PLAYING. Just a thought.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, totally
Old 01-19-2020, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:47 PM
Orc

June 22, 3106 - Erudin Palace

For years now, practitioners of the arcane arts and vile tree-magic have been able to teleport throughout Norrath using a combination of soul-binding and the use of structures from ages past, including druid rings to invoke the favor of nature deities and spires left by the ancient Combine Empire. Some of the most ambitious wizards believe that they may soon even break into the realms of the gods themselves. But research into this possibility has lead to unforeseen consequences. Travel across Norrath requires no transcendence beyond the material realm but reaching into the planes demands that one breaks with the reality that we find ourselves attached to. This breaking has made us realize that we do not exist in the only material realm, others exist and when the bonds are broken, interactions may occur between realms. This fact has been demonstrated to a staggering degree in very recent history. With the planar experimentation in the arcane capitals of the world, it appears our material realm has been merged with another, most similar plane of material existence. This realm contains all the same structure, types of beings, and artifacts, but it seems each person within is unique, along with any organizations they may have founded. With all of these new neighbors inhabiting the new combined material plane, it remains to be seen how steady the peace shall be in our new shared experience.

Saaxir Asimatenya, Scribe of the Dark Men of Odus, Wizard of the Crimson Hand
Old 01-19-2020, 10:35 PM
Large Bat

Interesting hypothesis Saaxir. Could very well be. I have become resolute to welcome all immigrants to our green lands. We're we all not travellers of circumstance once? Do we fear the "other" so much?
Old 01-19-2020, 10:53 PM
Orc

I do not think it coincidental that the first planes that are being attempted to be breached are the realms of Innoruuk and Cazic-Thule. Hatred and fear are rampant throughout our newly shared plane. We in the Dark Men of Odus will continue to accept any true sons of Erud, regardless of their original realm.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

And Lord Rogean equipped the Neckbeard Gauntlet, snapped his fingers, and suddenly the split that Nilbog had caused was reversed. In the blink of an eye, long forgotten elves re-appeared in Norrath and struggled to re-acquaint themselves with the new reality of a re-merged existence.

The legendary Shoveler materialized in the forest of Lesser Faydark in this new dimension, conjured from a combination of fairie dust, ambient mana, and flatuence from Equestrielle. Regaining his post-orgasmic composure, he stood up, pulled up his greaves, and clutched his Shovel of Justice tightly after spinning it around like a fucking Jedi for dramatic effect. Off in the distance, panties dropped.

What new adventures would await The Shoveler? What evil would--

Yendor has been slain by a orc centurion!
LOADING... PLEASE WAIT

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-19-2020, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zps8c295f96.JPG (81.6 KB, 174 views)
Closed Thread