Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Oasis

Pumas and crypt mummies never roamed the shore, they were further inland, and definitely did not path into the water.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Can ya give some rough pathing pause locs? If they are goin in the water they should be caimans/crocs most likely.

And there was one mummy that did roam near the docks for sure. That was the 2nd thing that ever killed me in oasis, the first being a wizard madman lol.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can ya give some rough pathing pause locs? If they are goin in the water they should be caimans/crocs most likely.

And there was one mummy that did roam near the docks for sure. That was the 2nd thing that ever killed me in oasis, the first being a wizard madman lol.
Uh if someone jumps in-game I can just show them. There's as many as 2 or 3 different "mummy" spawns along the shore that don't belong. and no pumas below the first hill south of the dock.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Would definately explain all the missing gators we had to add. I'll try to get with you after work this afternoon, around 4p eastern or so.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

I'm fairly sure at least one mummy did path near the docks (coming from the direction of the gypsies). Occasionally a SG would spawn and follow the same path.
Closed Thread