Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing is, even when I disagree with Danth sometimes he has something factual, coherent and not hypocritical backing his assertions.

I can respect his opinions because they are well founded.

Horza is all about the usual double standards, and basically someone you'd expect to be shining a laser pointer in the eyes of the National Guard.

Just totally agenda driven and destructive at any cost. Yet portrays himself as "tolerant" and others as violent extremists or genetic waste fools (inbred rednecks etc). I'm far from racist but his types getting owned by a small Erudite RP guild branded me as such in a desperate political appeal to the higher ups.

There's a bunch of his types in the green UN who unsurprisingly operate with impunity.

Not a troll.

It is destroying things here all the same. Neat, huh?
Breaking News: Nirgon pretty much only respects the opinions of other fringe right lunatics.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden: “why should we risk American lives for people who won’t even fight for their own country?”

Hmmmmmmmm what’s the difference?
I also stand by statement regarding Detroit. I did not separate the wiggers and other various degenerates from the blacks in Detroit. Your racist ass did, Horza.

It's not my fault that you're unable to see past your "muh pet coons" racism.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 05:14 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaking News: Nirgon pretty much only respects the opinions of other fringe right lunatics.
Whoever can have an honest exchange.

(Not u)
Old 08-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Banned

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/29/china...hnk/index.html

Quote:
Taliban co-founder Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, left, and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi pose for a photo during their meeting in Tianjin, China, on Wednesday, July 28.

Hong Kong (CNN)China's Foreign Minister met with senior leaders of the Taliban in the northern Chinese city of Tianjin on Wednesday in the latest sign of warming ties between Beijing and the resurgent Islamist group.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaking News: Horza pretty much only respects the opinions of other fringe left lunatics.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2021, 06:12 PM
Banned

His brain is more unrecoverable than Detroit.

Again, cultural issues that refused to be addressed. Has nothing to do with skin color even if he's been programmed to blast that constantly whenever problems are pointed out.

I refer back again to the KGB YouTube.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Must be rough not being able to post your conspiracy theories and denialism on mainstream social media and having to resort to congregating on the basically unmoderated forum for a dead MMO.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

@Horza die in a fire

@Nirgon i'm not flexing nuts, i'm not being a weirdo, lay low. you have a higher rank than me on the forums. don't let anyone question that rank. And I wouldn't say this dumb shit unless I absolutely had to.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-16-2021 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: ban me so I release all of p99 darkest secrets
Old 08-16-2021, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Must be rough not being able to post your conspiracy theories and denialism on mainstream social media and having to resort to congregating on the basically unmoderated forum for a dead MMO.
Yeah it is pretty rough being unable to address any sociocultural issues within our own borders due to your lots tendency to swaddle them in baby's garments and make pets out of them.

"Now, now, my little degenerates; you're perfect just the way you are" (DO NOT DO ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY ANYFUCKINGTHING TO CHANGE THAT OR YOU'RE OUT OF THE CLUB, you fucking degenerates-I mean, poor thing)

Here! Have some weed!
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 07:00 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
who the hell even are you? what manner of douche bag can get their kicks from that level of uninspired trolling?

you exist for your own amusement. every word you type is nothing more than textual masturbation.

nobody ever engages with you, thus you're an internet incel.
Closed Thread