Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome to Oct 2020 k2

Maybe you aren't meant to read or understand them.
You'll do what you are ought to do.

Thanks for being here though. Did you get Vulak loot?

Personally I would just join forces with whoevers there, if they want to share loot great. If not, still got to participate. Would require less planning and less rules. Probably a great way to earn a bigger guilds trust and friendship.

I once was loned a Deepwater set indefinitely, Probably the coolest gear I ever used, but like I never really roll on stuff like that.

I felt super OP rooting mobs and clicky healing myself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] never got past 51 though.

On red, I would side with and defend all the dragons, giants, and dwarves.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

P.s. what exactly is a manic depressive post?
Old 03-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Who's your favorite psychologist and psychiatrist? You got any favorite meds?

I like sedatives. And stuff that just helps me relax. The biggest hurdle in my life is ME/CFS and acute anxiety attacks, ptsd. But I'm doing pretty good with the former. I stood up to a great big bully IRL recently despite being helpless and defenseless and the fact that they were in a position to do whatever they wanted. I was able to calm the situation down on my own, de-escalate, and later talk to this giant 6'5'' guy about the situation and how I felt. I hope I helped them so someone else in that situation is safer and they can care for someone who is hurting, sick, without trying to bully them. I don't expect them to be better at their job and safer towards patients, but I can hope that I helped. I'm extremely proud of myself for handling that well and giving them an opportunity to learn from me! I hope they accept that.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's your favorite psychologist and psychiatrist? You got any favorite meds?

I like sedatives. And stuff that just helps me relax. The biggest hurdle in my life is ME/CFS and acute anxiety attacks, ptsd. But I'm doing pretty good with the former. I stood up to a great big bully IRL recently despite being helpless and defenseless and the fact that they were in a position to do whatever they wanted. I was able to calm the situation down on my own, de-escalate, and later talk to this giant 6'5'' guy about the situation and how I felt. I hope I helped them so someone else in that situation is safer and they can care for someone who is hurting, sick, without trying to bully them. I don't expect them to be better at their job and safer towards patients, but I can hope that I helped. I'm extremely proud of myself for handling that well and giving them an opportunity to learn from me! I hope they accept that.
Well I meant to say latter. Guess I'm doing good with both. 3 weeks of breathing exercises, eating right and proper resting has helped with the CFS
Old 03-21-2021, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

And my anxiety had been pretty low even tho I'm passing out and stuff. It's good to feel safe and not have someone breathing down my neck over the dishes.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I meant to say latter. Guess I'm doing good with both. 3 weeks of breathing exercises, eating right and proper resting has helped with the CFS
It's still tough tho. I get about a solid hr of light activity, but the fatigue isn't as severe and recovery not taking days with horrible migraines etc.

Making progress. Getting used to this kinda being what it is and doing a lot better taking care of myself without getting upset/ over doing it.

I used to be in the military so like not being able to bounce up off the ground and do amazing things and endure endless pain without passing out regularly is taking some getting usedto.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Today I ate some homade bread and a nice ripe Avocado without additives and preservatives. This is like the best medicine I can recommend for everything. Psychiatric or syphalitic. Tho abstinence and chastity helps with that.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(hurr)
This just means I know what I am talking about. But not even you know that the volume is staggering. And lets face it, this coming from you?

Hard meh.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Banned

on blue people dont really fight over content

if you want the spectres they are usually more than willing to let you have which ever u want even if they were there first
Closed Thread