Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 09:03 PM
Banned

Default So how do you all plan rotations.

Is there like a big wall with a list of 300 mobs, guilds, dates? Full of pins and stuff?
Old 03-19-2021, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

All participating guilds have a representative send dick pics. The girthiest guilds get first choice.
Old 03-19-2021, 09:21 PM
Kobold

I'm pretty sure it goes off length, not girth. Otherwise sounds correct.
Old 03-20-2021, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Rotate, Kunta Kinte, your check is ready at the pixel welfare office.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:33 AM
Aviak

At least Op has some decent banter your post is dog shit kelika
Old 03-21-2021, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelika2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honor it for like a week and then all shit goes to hell when some fucknut says
"Why do we have to wait, again?" and the 50 others in the raid agree
And then we wait until the next superguild comes to power and then we can finally have entertaining threads on RnF again because for the past few weeks they have been weak as fuck, including this thread.

OP I think its time to go off your meds and just suicide at this point. You been making filler and offtopic threads for about a year now and somewhere, deep down, even you had enough with yourself.

Death is just like before you were born or sleeping without a dream. A constant state of not having a conscious. But you lost yours years ago and lost the ability to comprehend what consciousness was.

Let go already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelika2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will not be a sticky in your name
There will be no in-game memorials for you
You will just be another manic depressant poster not unlike the many this forum has seen in the past DECADE like Snortals and others.

Your life became this forum, but this forum cant, and have and will continue without you.

Do it.
Yeah. You're right, I agree. I don't need a memorial though.

What gets me is how upset threads about cheating eachother and how they are just excuses to shred and debase yourselves are so important.

This forum had amazing potential. And you just yell and scream about drugs, DSM diagnostic tools, homosexuality, and not having the server to yourselves.

The reality is I beat the game, IRL, and the forums years ago. I'm just remembering and soaking it in. Reveling in my curiosity. And sharing my feelings without fear or lust. Yeah, man cool as endgame content is neat. Dragon pixels are badass. I smile everytime I inspect someone and they have a sow sword equipped. I'm not seriously hateful towards anyone or anything here. I'm sorry my teasing you created this feeling and response, my PMs are open.

Mostly I'm curious.

Sometimes I draw a neat parallel between in game guilds and IRL legal systems like mythread about NDKP. UNDKP tradable between servers is the next great leap for Norrath.

The fun isn't in the reactions, it's in the posting itself and the cool stories I read. I laugh a lot. People like Snortles, God their his soul 🙏 make me laugh quite a bit. But yeah, their material is stale. I've probably settled into a predictable groove.

I think it takes awhile for our conciousness to 'let go. So even though what you say is true, we'll be in sorta holographic versions of p99 awhile yet. This version is slow. This world is different. I'm sorry it's not the vibrant, bustling, live or die metropolis of 2012. It sounds like you miss it.

I played this game since 1999. P99 forums feels just like 1999 with a modern twist and a few clever posters that have transcended.

Eventually my conciousness will fade. But forcing it doesn't work. I tried. You will experience horrible fear and terror and grief if you try to kill yourself. You'll become trapped. Start to hear voices. You'll be confused and lost, until you learn acceptance. Just like the ghosts in supernatural going mad. Then you will be granted life after death by God if you are virtuous and forgiving. Otherwise Satan will find you and torment you, you'll do it to yourself, but Satan will revel in breaking you away from God and using you to punish others. You will feel all of that and understand this all in the end.

I enjoy being silly. Kind. I will remember this place this game and internet forums is the world I lived in longer than my brief childhood. This is like watching Star Trek on reruns over and over. Sometimes I catch something obscure I missed. Or the holomatrix adds in a new line of dialogue or an alien, or the meaning all changes with wisdom.

I hope reading this you feel better. Treasure the life you have now. I know it's hard, but now is when you get to learn love and kindness. You can do it in the game, on the forums, or over at your job or down at the foodbank.

God bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehairs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. I'm worried about kelika. I made some posts like that in the past, usually right before a big episode of self harm.

The truth I think is that kelika is frustrated and afraid. This is their attempt at helping me, getting me to stop, do something else. They're doing tough love, but in a really knee-jerk, frightened, domineering way.

Kelika, I recommend you open up, let others make mistakes, don't always try to fix them. If you're kids don't rinse the bowls wait until their bitching about not having a clean bowl and how hard it is to scrub before helping to show them the way. Don't just immediately throw the bowl at them and scream about how their ruining your lives, or how they'll suffer in hell. They will just defiantly only ever eat out of plastic cups and leave them laying around to spite you.

I hope none of you never commit, attempt or succeed in suicide. I'm not saying you're a bad person if that's what you did. Or if that's how you feel. I just wish for you all to be spared that fate. Sometimes we cannot truly control what happens though, we can often make choices and the way we treat others and behave ahead of time can help with those choices. Jesus came to teach us forgiveness. Lead by example. None of us are innocent, but through Jesus's life, body, teaching and fellowship or following, spirit, you can find forgiveness. It's not the only way, but it is a way.

Start by forgiving someone else. Don't tell them. Don't make it a point to prove to them or get their acceptance. You don't have to trust them or be unsafe. Just forgive them in your heart and hope and pray for the salvation of their eternal soul. Let them go and stop hating or fearing them. That forgiveness will release the satanic grip on your soul that is following them with vengeance and eating up precious divinity and spirit, precious life energy and attention. You will find yourself forgiving yourself and thinking less about the pain and suffering and more about how to live with it and move on with it, and how to help others.

Whatever happens. I'm greatful I didn't die, alone, freezing in a ditch outside Ft Drum NY. The pain is worth being spared that, and this forum keeps my mind off it. When I see others spirits brightened and lifted, when those painful teachable moments come and I can gently remind you to breathe, do some yoga, or eat a good meal, or share the pixels. I feel good. It's not much, but it's enough for me.

God bless you all. Whatever you believe in. May you find peace in the embrace of the mother, earth Tera, love, the spirit of life, and the heavenly father. The stars watching in from far outside of time. Amen.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure it goes off length, not girth. Otherwise sounds correct.
They need a minium level requirement of 4 inches to enter, then after that it's girth.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
You will just be another manic depressant poster
(LOL)

Quote:
Hello I am Kelika3 from 23 hours and 30 minutes in the future. We all know that none of the posts meant anything and the fact that once the non-shitsock guilds get loot, they will become the shitsockers they tried to elf-court out on discord.

You might think you are the future
You might think you deserve a chance
But you are just as bad as the things you are trying to lawyer into, but 5-6 years too late of their relevance.

With that said, a few more enter keys.

Dear Project Managers and/or the server guides and game masters,
Everyone on the blue server who is level 60, give them all BiS gear, their epics, their spells. Alts, alt accounts and keep watch and those level 59 and climbing. If raiding is their end game, and what they really want, giving them the carrot on the stick will not matter now and truly, we will attain server peace that for the past 5+ months have been trying to attain. I am 100% certain that Rogean and Nilbog can create a system to auto-BiS all current level 60s on Blue.

Disagree with me? green will not care or or want this system. Blue server does not care about progression, they just want to be there when the target dies.

In accordance with this, no raid target with a FTE message shall drop no loot. And all raid targets will have a flat 12 hour respawn time (no loot).

Any disagreement with this post only enforces you want free loot, not knowing that loot is your current carrot on a stick. And if you cannot, or will not come to a solid, server soft-enforced agreement on it, you do not deserve anything on blue.

Server staff, i give you permission to disable all raid targets to shut blue up. Because it is both unwilling diplomatic, and easier for everyone.
Quote:
Kelika4 here coming in hot.

When the Blue GMs disabled all raid targets on the blue server, people started coming together in LEVELING zones and exploring unused leveling zones to really enjoy the true game. Turns out level 60 and the loot is what ruined project1999. Sure camping higher level targets for alts got in the way but not in any serious amount that you faces currently during November (2020) to June (2021).

In March (2021) a guild formed called "Guild" which was a massive superguild formed from the remnants of current guilds formed and they rolled on everything, while they tried to form a resistance/dkp guild in April (2021) it quickly folded as Nilbog had enough and closed all raid targets on Blue. While May (2021) had a buncha people throwing tantrums and "leaving" (trying green) most just gave up and accepted that a raidless Project 1999 was the best course of action. June (2021) is when things started to calm down and people started seeping back into Oasis, Guk, Najena, mistmoore and the following Kunark zones disputes started to happen but were easilier resolved, with zone banishments and such. Velious exp zones are still empty for some reason, probably because of the classic as fuck HP scaling and MR on everything.

In my time, June, is coming to an end and there has been a much welcome resemblance of peace. While there is a small vocal minority (discord) that the end game is the game, many of us are remembering that the journey to the end game, is the game. You can disagree, but thats just me fucking with the timelime making you think your words are really your own, but isnt.
Quote:
Kelika5 here. Nil/rog closed everything when Guild2 tried to reform in August with the failed launch of Yellow99 and the resurgence of me fucking with the timeline trying to capitalize on the information i fed you. You had your chance for peace three times and all you did was make everything worse and while I did kill Kelika6 before this post hopefully closing the loop I just want you to know that Kelika0 wanted to let me to let you know that the involvement of Discord ruined everything and the only option now is to figure out if I am serious or not. But Kelikanonumber existed at one point, but does not anymore.

Fuck you
Fuck discord
And fuck the people who allowed the rise of power to Discord

Yo, Kelika0.5 here and Discord has been cool in my timeline. keep on listening to multiple accounts leading you to believe that we are all separate people because you dont have the power to double check if we are really separate people or not.
Quote:
Kelika Alpha and Omega here. With an infinite amount of timeline changes at my disposal I have not changed a god damn thing. But, I have not made things worse. There is no hope for you, for your loot and for your sanity no matter who you are, whoever you might be.

You volunteered to play
You volunteered to create
You volunteered to maintain
I, volunteered to try and chance the future.

We all failed.
We all cannot go back.
Your time has been wasted.
And due to free will, I never have gotten the Managers to shut this game down.
The next time you submit a reply or a thread to Rants and Flames I never want you to forget that you have already done this.
Quote:
Void Kelika here. I see Kelika making these posts. History is repeating itself and this time I think I am just going to watch to the posts that already happened. When you reply to this post and things feel familiar, or natural, please do not forget that you never had a choice in the matter.
Old 03-21-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Lulz white knighting for the girls

Love to see it

jk kelika is really fucked up
Old 03-21-2021, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehairs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manic depressant posts to cope with what I am assuming is a wasted life is not banter. And I think you knew that but due to your mental training of being counter culture just to be counter culture clouded your mind.

4k posts in a year from that guy.

I tried to go through a few of them but I felt like Morgan Freeman for a moment in Se7en in John Does house reading those notebooks.
Closed Thread