Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of the news sites Ripp listed were funded from Obama's propaganda act-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counte...nformation_Act

and they called it the 'countering foreign propaganda act'. lmao. Those fuckers.

This is what I was kind of referencing earlier when I was pointing out like people like feniin are almost always paid one way or another. There's a reason why a lot of those sites popped up over night and just became huge. They are funded just like almost all e-celebs in politics.
I still don't know where I'm supposed to collect this money I'm supposedly earning by believing Trump is a hack conman that suckered in almost 63 million people.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

There's a very good reason why the media is getting away with outright propaganda and psychological warfare. Before 2012, Americans were protected from blatant abuses of media power by the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948. However, Obama did away with this Act with the National Defense Authorization Act in 2012.

Obama legalized media propaganda when he signed H.R. 4310 into law. This amendment to the NDAA, for fiscal year 2013, authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US. Not only that, but Obama broadened the expanse of propaganda powers of the media with another amendment to the NDAA in 2016. This amendment, called the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act (H.R. 5181), seeks a “whole-government approach without the bureaucratic restrictions” to counter “foreign disinformation and manipulation,” believed to threaten the world’s “security and stability.”

Here are both bills:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-...ouse-bill/4310

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ct_of_2016.pdf
Old 11-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

https://i.ibb.co/K2r2vf7/prop1.jpg

Taxpayer funded domestic propaganda used against the citizens of the United States.
Imagine paying taxes so that the government and media can lie to you without punishment.

Now you know why the media is the way it is now and is different from 20 years ago. Thanks Obama.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a very good reason why the media is getting away with outright propaganda and psychological warfare. Before 2012, Americans were protected from blatant abuses of media power by the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948. However, Obama did away with this Act with the National Defense Authorization Act in 2012.

Obama legalized media propaganda when he signed H.R. 4310 into law. This amendment to the NDAA, for fiscal year 2013, authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US. Not only that, but Obama broadened the expanse of propaganda powers of the media with another amendment to the NDAA in 2016. This amendment, called the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act (H.R. 5181), seeks a “whole-government approach without the bureaucratic restrictions” to counter “foreign disinformation and manipulation,” believed to threaten the world’s “security and stability.”

Here are both bills:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-...ouse-bill/4310

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ct_of_2016.pdf
Reaching deep into that conspiracy rabbit hole, aren't ya?

Still not sure which crimes Democrats are guilty of that should have them beheaded. Also still not sure which news outlets I can trust. Please help.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes I wonder if america wouldn't be more "calm" (politically) if there would be more then 2 partys who govern the country.
Or would it be more chaotic?

Why are there only 2 partys ? (I know there are the independent party, but your polical maps are always(?) red and blue)
Old 11-11-2019, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reaching deep into that conspiracy rabbit hole, aren't ya?

Still not sure which crimes Democrats are guilty of that should have them beheaded. Also still not sure which news outlets I can trust. Please help.
See this is how we are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're not a good person.... to put it lightly. You cheer foreign propaganda on US soil. You mock the destruction of an act that prevented US public from enduring state propaganda. Not that I believe you have any awareness to read through an act and understand it's implications.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes I wonder if america wouldn't be more "calm" (politically) if there would be more then 2 partys who govern the country.
Or would it be more chaotic?

Why are there only 2 partys ? (I know there are the independent party, but your polical maps are always(?) red and blue)
Because they designed the system that way in order to control all of us. They force all of us inside the proverbial box in which we must choose one or the other. The system is rigged but occasionally you'll get an outsider (Trump, Reagan, JFK) who disrupts the system.

This will be the last disruption, there will be no more outsiders giving us a chance at survival. The Deep State will not allow this to continue for very much longer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leftright.jpg (70.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 11-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
See this is how we are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're not a good person.... to put it lightly. You cheer foreign propaganda on US soil. You mock the destruction of an act that prevented US public from enduring state propaganda. Not that I believe you have any awareness to read through an act and understand it's implications.
Why the personal attacks, hombre? I'm just asking questions and you're coming back with personal attacks. Don't make me get Galach on you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they designed the system that way in order to control all of us. They force all of us inside the proverbial box in which we must choose one or the other. The system is rigged but occasionally you'll get an outsider (Trump, Reagan, JFK) who disrupts the system.

This will be the last disruption, there will be no more outsiders giving us a chance at survival. The Deep State will not allow this to continue for very much longer.
Tell me more about this (((DEEP STATE)))
Old 11-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the personal attacks, hombre? I'm just asking questions and you're coming back with personal attacks. Don't make me get Galach on you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't take it so seriously. I'm just lightly mocking you.
Closed Thread