Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2020, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

More people play green because they havn't realized it will end at the same era as Blue. And all the content is available on blue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *wink*
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:20 PM
Banned

this whole entire project may as well stillborn because we decided no PoP when we were like 19.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Lol.

If you want to go into the shit era play live man. It's the same game just has all those improvements.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

I stopped playing here about a month before Green released, just started on Green about a week ago. My experience thus far on Green most resembles playing an expansion server on live during the Kunark era (it's not the same, but there are notable similarities.) The years I spent playing on Blue were unlike anything I experienced on live.

There is only one important consideration here, and it's something that some (few) players seem to have a great deal of difficulty with: If you're not enjoying what you're doing, you're not doing it right.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatooMoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In response to Chinetter, does the pool of "players" include the 'fake' toons mostly sitting around at zone entrances/exits that are utilized by whoever has admin. privleges and is harassing players by training hostile mobs to them, sabotoging their input/output (mouse and keyboard entry) in the form of DoS, DDoS or similar attacks? It's not just happening to me. I see it happening to other low-level players and I don't think they are aware. There is at least one individual using various characters strategically placed around the world's zones - some of which are naked with garbage/b.s. names while others are geared and relatively high level - to stalk at least me and one other player that I know of. There's definitely something weird going on and it definitely violates the rules based on what the rules state, unless of course it's one more entities with administrative priveleges or that run the server.
Watch out for the naked Ddos Stalker, who comes for you at night
Old 03-29-2020, 05:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There are some who will push hard to be the "first" again to complete content. There are others who perhaps missed the journey and want to experience it, or those that want to experience it again.

Yes, it will end at blue but what people saying that never seem to understand is that some people want the journey. Grouping up at some of the lower lvl dungeons, perhaps some that are a bit off the normal path. I am sure I will hear this happens on blue, and it somewhat does, but nothing to the extent you will find on Green.

Blue is entirely different, been around for so long, there are many many people with everything you could possibly get. The only truly valuable things left over anymore are slim.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Its about the journey not the destination. The journey is new in green, so its the place to begin a journey.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More people play green because they havn't realized it will end at the same era as Blue. And all the content is available on blue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *wink*
That's precisely why they play, because they don't want all the content on Blue yet. I don't want to think about Velious bullshit for a long time and neither does anyone else.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

WTB classic era only pvp server.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTB classic era only pvp server.
With item loot. Rallos 1.0 if u will.
Closed Thread