Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

I solo all God’s .im like pringles and don’t video it. Trust me. Scouts honor
Old 08-30-2018, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty cool. I haven’t seen someone solo emp yet but I’m getting very close. I just need to make another 100k or so.
Have fun getting through the locked door.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-30-2018, 08:00 PM
Kobold

I really hope the price reaches at least 200k soon!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun getting through the locked door.
Push mob through door. Back off, wait for him to summon you. It actually works.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:08 AM
Banned

Unlike the door to crypt, emp locked door always has a summoning mob right there at the ent. I think the bigger issue is probably getting out if you’re successful and you want to keep going.

You know I’ve only seen 1 person in the last 5-6 months even try emp solo and he’s a Necro.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:16 AM
Banned

If you ever need to unlock the door, let me know. I have a rogue parked there.
Old 08-31-2018, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Kelz soloing Emp - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRf5AuS0MLA
Old 08-31-2018, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlike the door to crypt, emp locked door always has a summoning mob right there at the ent. I think the bigger issue is probably getting out if you’re successful and you want to keep going.

You know I’ve only seen 1 person in the last 5-6 months even try emp solo and he’s a Necro.
Chottal is part of my routine when I'm searching for mobs to kill for some quick money, but I'm an enchanter with some raid gear so basically it doesn't even count, right? I really wanna try to solo him on my necro ! My main concern with necro is going to be lack of slow. I dont think itll be easy to keep a pet up and without slow there's no hope of recharming
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 08-31-2018, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chottal is part of my routine when I'm searching for mobs to kill for some quick money, but I'm an enchanter with some raid gear so basically it doesn't even count, right? I really wanna try to solo him on my necro ! My main concern with necro is going to be lack of slow. I dont think itll be easy to keep a pet up and without slow there's no hope of recharming
I actually think I could do it right now on both my shaman and my necro without strong clickies.

For Necro, Swarmcaller for slows. When I kill named crypt mobs with my necro my pet still has around 80% often, if it procs early. Even if it doesn't it's not much of a problem either but that might be different with emp. Necro haste your pet & give it a tola robe and it's dps is insane. Pray charm doesn't break.

The biggest issue with both is breaking camp. It's really tough. For shaman, can't do it if Emp is up. So you would have to take the time break camp up first. Those 6 mobs will be a battle that will take like 30 mins. Then you gotta wait and get lucky with an emp spawn. It's just not worth it but I've been wanting to try it next time I find someone just camping crypt.

I've drained his mana and tanked him for extended time in my duos so I think he can be solo'd without anything special. And based on how well my Necro can take out crypt names, I think Emp can be taken down similarly, except maybe slightly tougher.
Last edited by Teppler; 08-31-2018 at 03:41 PM..
Old 08-31-2018, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

I dont use any clickies to kill emp besides the occasional wort pot if he sticks me with a pyrocuror so it can definitely be done but I guess maybe it depends what you consider a strong clicky. If it's my first kill ever on the mob, I always try my best to not use any consumables to get full credit but if I gotta use a click or 2 of a wort pot to lock in a potential torpor scroll , then ... sorry not sorry haha

Yeah swarmcaller is a good idea. I think you might be understimating emp though. Emp is significantly harder than the crypt names. He is very resistant, hits harder, and can utterly destroy a pet via high level necro dots. I've died to him before via getting cessation'd and summoned and not having enough strength to actually move away from him. I think the necro would basically have to pray that he doesn't cast dispel or charm breaks.

A shaman could probably solo him rather easily being able to land slow easier and also tank the friggin thing. But yes breaking the camp would be quite difficult and time consuming. Shamans can pretty much kill anything that doesn't require dealing with too many adds. I'd love to see it happen though !

The mana drain is a good idea in a duo but I dont think its feasible solo because atleast on an enchanter, you will be burning mana constantly during the fight.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Closed Thread