Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are truly a coward and can't accept responsibility for your poor decision or actions.

Secondly, these GMs and Devs are not being paid, therefore they can act as they please - their choice is to not please you.

You sound like the most narcissistic person ever. So do whatever it is you've been threatening to do for over 7 pages and get it over with.
Yeah all 7 pages are my posts...haha

I am working ATM - this is entertaining me in between my responsibilities. I don't have the time to implement my "impending doom" plan until next weekend.

I fully accept responsibility for my actions. I would have gladly accepted a ban had I agreed to a cash trade and made an attempt to do it. This is not just about the ban, it's about how Douchegaard handles things.

If the GM's read the email they know my intent wasn't getting cash out of a trade. I threw it in as an option if they really wanted the account and did not have anything I was interested in trading for.

But flame on and call me a cowardly narcissistic douchebag. Doesn't bother me @ all.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:30 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in the wrong by even mentioning a cash trade. I knew it as I wrote the email and even thought twice about throwing it in there as an option.
So you admitted to doing something wrong... and someone took responsibility for handling it. Doesn't that make sense that you should be punished? I don't see your logic here. It seems like you are in denial and do not want to admit wrongdoing, and instead admit wrongdoing to the server staff which have done nothing but punish you.

It's like a criminal who gets caught stealing and says the cop did something wrong by tackling him on the ground when he was trying to get away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just pointed out that what Aoelwind (sp?) and Uthgaard posted about RMT did not state anything about even entertaining / mentioning a cash trade possibility.
RMT is "Real Money Trade" in case you didn't know. It is implied that you know what RMT is. Any characters that are sold for cash are grounds for being banned. Pretty simple.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you for real? That is something that someone who is about to go on a suicidal rampage would say. Except you sound like an even bigger tool because its a computer game and you are talking about extracting revenge through proxies.

Take a step back from the fucking computer buddy.
Haha whatever man. You do realize that I am gonna have a damn good time doing it and then /q when I get bored. That's the point of a game. I used to play on P99 by the rules. I won't anymore. 0o0o0o0o yep thats a suicidal rampage. Me training pixels on pixels. sigh.

You make it seem as if I am sitting here itching at the chance to do it in a nerdrage! We'll see...
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you admitted to doing something wrong... and someone took responsibility for handling it. Doesn't that make sense that you should be punished? I don't see your logic here. It seems like you are in denial and do not want to admit wrongdoing, and instead admit wrongdoing to the server staff which have done nothing but punish you.

It's like a criminal who gets caught stealing and says the cop did something wrong by tackling him on the ground when he was trying to get away.

RMT is "Real Money Trade" in case you didn't know. It is implied that you know what RMT is. Any characters that are sold for cash are grounds for being banned. Pretty simple.
I was the criminal pondering stealing and arrested for it. That's the difference between your analogy and what happened. I didn't accept or agree to ANY RMT. Not in denail @ all about this ;-)
Old 04-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah all 7 pages are my posts...haha

I am working ATM - this is entertaining me in between my responsibilities. I don't have the time to implement my "impending doom" plan until next weekend.

I fully accept responsibility for my actions. I would have gladly accepted a ban had I agreed to a cash trade and made an attempt to do it. This is not just about the ban, it's about how Douchegaard handles things.

If the GM's read the email they know my intent wasn't getting cash out of a trade. I threw it in as an option if they really wanted the account and did not have anything I was interested in trading for.

But flame on and call me a cowardly narcissistic douchebag. Doesn't bother me @ all.
Entertained? You seem more flustered than anything. Especially from a person that claims to "not care"

It seems like you keep coming back just to get the last word.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No trade was ever made, agreed upon or even responded to as if it were going to happen.

Just clarify that in the rules. If you even have a THOUGHT or MENTION of POSSIBLY doing a RMT you can get banned. Pretty simple.

So out of the 15+ emails I got about spok I threw an option for someone to pay cash for it. If that person would have agreed we both would know that being banned is a possibility. I'm not THAT stupid...lol

You get it now? The account could have sat stale, it could have been traded for plat, traded for another account or cash. None of which took place.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No trade was ever made, agreed upon or even responded to as if it were going to happen.

Just clarify that in the rules. If you even have a THOUGHT or MENTION of POSSIBLY doing a RMT you can get banned. Pretty simple.

So out of the 15+ emails I got about spok I threw an option for someone to pay cash for it. If that person would have agreed we both would know that being banned is a possibility. I'm not THAT stupid...lol

You get it now? The account could have sat stale, it could have been traded for plat, traded for another account or cash. None of which took place.
Yes you are. It's been said in this thread already, and many others. ANYTHING to do with RMT will get you banned. Entertaining offers, is still a component to RMT.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
I think you are a tool for that and refuse to be active in a raiding guild with you around.
Dude, ive been raiding on p99 since its conception and never have I been harassed or even spoken to by uthgaard. It's not like he logs on just to fuck with people who havent done anything.
As a general rule of thumb, if Uth is interacting with you in-game youve probably been acting like a cunt, and he wont hesitate to treat you like one.
Personally i appreciate all the work he puts toward the server, from trying to rectify peoples losses due to bugs, all the way to putting a bitch in his place. the latter being your case spok.

P.S. keep "bawwing" over your "gray area" its quite amusing for us to read, and please refrain from attempting to save face, as it is less amusing.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Entertained? You seem more flustered than anything. Especially from a person that claims to "not care"

It seems like you keep coming back just to get the last word.
You are right there Zadrian. I do care about how I am going to approach the P99 server. I had some good times with people there and played a few characters for a very long time there only to be disgruntled and irritated over time.

I contemplated just walking away but decided to be a huge hemorrhoid in Douchegaard's ass because of all of the grief he has caused me. If you think vengeance is wrong I don't care about what you think.

I keep posting and responding to some of these posts because it appears the banning situation is not clear and judgments are being made based upon assumptions and lack of measurable information.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Closed Thread