Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 09:33 AM
Kobold

How's that saying go? If there's an asshole wherever you go, then the asshole is you.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedleyKow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's that saying go? If there's an asshole wherever you go, then the asshole is you.

That's a great saying. I've noticed the same thing with women who say they hate drama, and all the people in MMOs who decry "toxic" behavior. Inevitably the complainer always ends up being a drama queen and/or toxic asshole.

I consider myself a highly competitive person; I'll go into asshole mode with an asshole at the drop of a hate. Yet 99% of the time I've had nothing but positive experiences on P99 and other MMOs.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:42 PM
Kobold

BUNCH OF MANIPULATORS!
Old 11-29-2019, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

I saw this go down the other day. Harms was spawning Quill while trying to farm Groi and letting people kill it. Groi pops and some chungus (presumably op) engages. Harms calls him out in shout and bugs off, saying there won't be any more Quill because some dick stole his Groi.

Tldr op is a dick, who was legal in killing groi but needs to man up to everyone thinking he is an ass (because he is)
Old 11-29-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw this go down the other day. Harms was spawning Quill while trying to farm Groi and letting people kill it. Groi pops and some chungus (presumably op) engages. Harms calls him out in shout and bugs off, saying there won't be any more Quill because some dick stole his Groi.

Tldr op is a dick, who was legal in killing groi but needs to man up to everyone thinking he is an ass (because he is)
Thank you for this first hand account, this will be noted in the scrolls, absolute toxicity just got tons of peoples cloaks not free.

anyone take a polaroid of this guy so we can hang his pictures in erudins palace.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Ahhh. So was it OP sniping Groi kills? So irritating when people do that unless Groi literally pops on them and attacks.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was in zone too. I don't want to name and shame but it is quite tempting.

Harms took it a lot better than I would have.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacebar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was in zone too. I don't want to name and shame but it is quite tempting.

Harms took it a lot better than I would have.
Please name and shame, it is your duty!
Old 11-29-2019, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is very manipulated apparently.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 11-29-2019, 04:31 PM
Banned

Its like when people nuke your mob when you're a melee that's a foot away from pulling it. Perfectly legal but such a bundle of sticks thing to do.
Closed Thread