Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Kobold

I'm going to go ahead and assume everybody defending RMT in this thread is a drug addict.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You heard it here folks. If you played blue and weren't part of a rule breaking, greedy, likely RMT'ing, team of farmers holding the earth staff hostage for a million plat payoff from desperate mages.... you were a BAD EQ PLAYER AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

App < Team of Seals > today!
Which is PRECISELY why I've said that the whole idea of "reputation" means next to nothing here on P99.

So many styles of character and play that would have disqualified you from any respectable/capable Guild during Vanilla are downright CELEBRATED qualities on these servers!
Old 12-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were 3-4 small groups of people monopolizing that. It takes a small team of skilled individuals to farm hate consistently. There were probably even more than 3-4 of these types of groups that emerged over time. You were never in one it seems; I wonder if that has any correlation to your social or gameplay skills.
People start criticizing RMTers and Phatez is immediately compelled to step in and defend how much "skill" it takes to monopolize camps for RMT. Hmm....
Old 12-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Fire Giant

#thatsgonnabeahardrequirement
Old 12-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair the scarcity issue is completely warped on blue. Earth staff is super rare and a pain in the ass BUT back in era every guild wanted the epic drops for themselves to increase their power.

When you are AM/AW/TMO/IB/RIOT and you've hoarded everything you need to perpetuate raiding indefinitely (pending new warmbody apps) then who gives a fuck if four to six douchebags have untagged hate farmer alts? Shit if they are kicking something back to the guild then its a net benefit. In a way I can't blame them, but I'm a hopeless idealist, despite being a raider in any MMO I ever play, and to me its like why play a game but yet subvert everything that makes a game engaging to play for a wide audience?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Where the hell is Alarti when you need a spin doctor to turn things around? This is lookign pretty bad for ST at this point. From an outside looking in perspective.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-09-2019, 02:35 AM
Banned

Wink

Good thing THESE Seal Clubbers are sequestered in a little room somewhere all day glued to their monitors and TV screens.

Praise be to be to the P99 overlords to sequester and segregate them from the rest of the Earthlings. (Mommy & Daddy helped us too)
Old 12-09-2019, 02:56 AM
Fire Giant

Man we need to get some of y'all on the GM staff since you guys know all the people that are RMTing. Even when they have new names on new servers.

Well done.

/hug
Old 12-09-2019, 03:36 AM
Banned

only gross weirdos playing 20 hours a day in an attempt to acquire real dollars to buy opiates like phatez and kluwen are in this guild
Old 12-09-2019, 03:37 AM
Banned

server first dragon haste already banned for RMT it's hilarious
Closed Thread