Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

Wait...wwwaaaiiiiittttt....you mean to tell me that the people who were KNOWN RMTers on Blue are doing the exact same thing now on Green/Teal?

Well golly gee, who'da thunk it!!?!
Old 12-10-2019, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

RMTers are also paying for people to sit in line @ /list items for them.

$20/hour is the highest rate I've seen so far!
Old 12-10-2019, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

Looks at my forums join date....looks at yours....

I don't know the RMT people, but prob why i'm one of the few 2009 people left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because this community is very close knit and i know just about every big time rmter and so does everyone else at the top end after 10 years.

There are several people views on rmt

#1 they dont care
#2 they dont care until it effects them
#3 they care, and dont like seeing people just get an item buying it, its why we play here.

I will report any RMT i see, fortunately i have luckily after 10 years to find a guild that isnt openly half joking but you know they are serious about it over private guildchat comms, the gms play in these guilds, they know exactly whats going on, they know who repeatedly does it, and ontop of that they have methods i wont go into that very easily detect RMT, the last banwave was 170 people in one fell swoop, and allll of them where guilty.

Just know if you are going to RMT on this server, this is their brand new baby, and they are going to come down hard on you guys for being assholes. As they should. We have a great oppertunity as a community here to change the pattern, lets stop the rmt. report these people that always rise to the top and play this game as a job and have alot more fun. instead of being forced to raid for double dkp on non raid targets stacking dkp for the already lvl 50's, Anyone who's been around knows whats going on. I wont call out names, but im quite upset to see that ALREADY there is a fairly large rmt ring set up, not to mention the small list grps that wipe grps lists knowing they can kick everyone off the list and then charge for the items.

we have a real chance here, don't blow it. lets be good people for once, and don't let the biggest meanest bullies take over the server, the only reason they bully their way is because real money transactions are going on, thats the simple truth, its not cause they want to be the best. There is actually a flourishing rmt economy and it needs to stop.

The onus is not on the staff, its on the playerbase to stop enabling these people to lead your guilds, control your guild banks, and loot council, ITS THE SAME PEOPLE EVERYIME, they get caught EVERYTIME, yet they always come back and recruit people who don't know any better. Like cmon get it together. This is why I join < Dark Men of Odus", i won't play in a guild like i have in the past 10 years various guilds where its not even private information that this guy sold this guy this and that.... It's bullshit.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because this community is very close knit and i know just about every big time rmter and so does everyone else at the top end after 10 years.

#1 they dont care
#3 they care, and dont like seeing people just get an item buying it, its why we play here.

I will report any RMT i see, fortunately i have luckily after 10 years to find a guild that isnt openly half joking but you know they are serious about it over private guildchat comms, the gms play in these guilds, they know exactly whats going on, they know who repeatedly does it, and ontop of that they have methods i wont go into that very easily detect RMT, the last banwave was 170 people in one fell swoop, and allll of them where guilty.

Just know if you are going to RMT on this server, this is their brand new baby, and they are going to come down hard on you guys for being assholes. As they should. We have a great oppertunity as a community here to change the pattern, lets stop the rmt. report these people that always rise to the top and play this game as a job and have alot more fun. instead of being forced to raid for double dkp on non raid targets stacking dkp for the already lvl 50's, Anyone who's been around knows whats going on. I wont call out names, but im quite upset to see that ALREADY there is a fairly large rmt ring set up, not to mention the small list grps that wipe grps lists knowing they can kick everyone off the list and then charge for the items.

we have a real chance here, don't blow it. lets be good people for once, and don't let the biggest meanest bullies take over the server, the only reason they bully their way is because real money transactions are going on, thats the simple truth, its not cause they want to be the best. There is actually a flourishing rmt economy and it needs to stop.

The onus is not on the staff, its on the playerbase to stop enabling these people to lead your guilds, control your guild banks, and loot council, ITS THE SAME PEOPLE EVERYIME, they get caught EVERYTIME, yet they always come back and recruit people who don't know any better. Like cmon get it together. This is why I join < Dark Men of Odus", i won't play in a guild like i have in the past 10 years various guilds where its not even private information that this guy sold this guy this and that.... It's bullshit.
so from me reading this, your basically talking about yourself...
Old 12-11-2019, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:

#1 they dont care

This dudes in a guild with a guy who traded drugs for pixels. Autism.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PEOPLE RMT HERE WHY?

Why? OMG! How can people pay hundreds of dollars on games? Even when I read the papers, works, thesis and other assorted research bulletins on online addiction I still can not understand it.

I refuse to understand it.

If I had even 100$ to spend on something online I would rather buy food and house supplies than wasting them on a game meh, much less thousands of it.

People and their money wow.
I love posts like this. You're researching online addiction and still can't understand why people spend money on things they enjoy?

Time = money. Any recreational activity is taking up your time including playing everquest. If you would rather spend money than waste your time then why are you even playing eq?

RMT is in most current games and I tend to stay away from them, even if it's just for cosmetics.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Eq has a built in logic filtering filter.

No sane, healthy people could be hardcore eq players.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-12-2019, 05:02 AM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love posts like this. You're researching online addiction and still can't understand why people spend money on things they enjoy?

Time = money. Any recreational activity is taking up your time including playing everquest. If you would rather spend money than waste your time then why are you even playing eq?

RMT is in most current games and I tend to stay away from them, even if it's just for cosmetics.
Yes I know, I can understand logically the why ... but let me put it this way.

There are things you know happen, you understand why, you can see evidence of it happening but deep down you still know it is ... wrong?

Like people eating Pineapple with Pizza

I mean, I know people that gobble this stuff up all the time!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I even have some people I dare call friends that enjoy it, and they laugh at me when I see them doing this atrocity ... BUT IT IS WRONG

The same with people that RMT, they are fundamentally wrong!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

I love pizza with pineapple. It just works.
Closed Thread