Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2023, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously there are liberals like that as well, but they are far more rare
gonna assume your speaking of the old school liberals like bill maher who are about as common as unicorns now and not all the mouth breathing progressives who are quite literally living in a parallel universe ever since Hillary didn't win
Old 05-18-2023, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously there are liberals like that as well, but they are far more rare, and I don't think there are any on here. Liberal beliefs aren't typically all that attractive to people who work like that
Lmao you've gotta be joking.

Yeah libs aren't tribal at all, as long as you agree with literally every single thing they think. If you only want to raise taxes 40% instead of 60% they'll find a way to call you a nazi.

I don't even like trump, I'd gladly vote for a moderate dem over him, but there's absolutely no comparing the left and right when it comes to tribalism. It's not even close. Hardcore trump fans are sycophantic for sure, but many of his supporters also only voted for him reluctantly because Hillary was so repulsive. Modern liberals behave exactly like a cult or a religion, especially on social issues, accross the board.
Old 05-18-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao you've gotta be joking.

Yeah libs aren't tribal at all, as long as you agree with literally every single thing they think. If you only want to raise taxes 40% instead of 60% they'll find a way to call you a nazi.

I don't even like trump, I'd gladly vote for a moderate dem over him, but there's absolutely no comparing the left and right when it comes to tribalism. It's not even close. Hardcore trump fans are sycophantic for sure, but many of his supporters also only voted for him reluctantly because Hillary was so repulsive. Modern liberals behave exactly like a cult or a religion, especially on social issues, accross the board.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-18-2023, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that's the difference though, most people will point and laugh at that dipshit.

pretty sure if you play the "judge an entire tribe by their weakest link" game the left loses lol.

dipshits around the country praying to orange jesus or baby jesus wouldn't even make the list
Old 05-18-2023, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gonna assume your speaking of the old school liberals like bill maher who are about as common as unicorns now and not all the mouth breathing progressives who are quite literally living in a parallel universe ever since Hillary didn't win
Yea I'm mainly talking about your run of the mill college campus liberal that just got told in anthropology 101 that Europe is evil and every culture has equal merit, strength, and validity, and they hitch their wagon to that just like a Trumptard does.
Old 05-18-2023, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that's the difference though, most people will point and laugh at that dipshit.

pretty sure if you play the "judge an entire tribe by their weakest link" game the left loses lol.

dipshits around the country praying to orange jesus or baby jesus wouldn't even make the list
Vid is age restricted but I recommend

Hey I’m down to see libs frothing too. Send em bro.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 05-18-2023 at 03:30 PM..
Old 05-18-2023, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yea I'm mainly talking about your run of the mill college campus liberal that just got told in anthropology 101 that Europe is evil and every culture has equal merit, strength, and validity, and they hitch their wagon to that just like a Trumptard does.
that's the mainstream now though, the first class of the "free speech is outlawed on college campuses now" crowd was in like 2010 ish and those people are in their mid 30s with jobs like deciding who bud light promotes as a brand ambassador lol.

the pendulum swung so far to the left in those years in response we got zoomers like Nick Fuentes and Charlie Kirk countering with a equally ratcheted up rhetoric on the right side
Old 05-18-2023, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vid is age restricted but I recommend

Hey I’m down to see libs frothing too. Send em bro.
when Florida Man day drinks he turns into Mel Gibson during a traffic stop, it is known. equally deranged behavior on any of the libs of tiktok clips or anything on 4chan /pol/

watched someone confused about their gender scream about genocide at a local townhall meeting or someshit on my twitter feed yesterday.

and we're still waiting on that troon's manifesto to leak who shot up that school, we all know exactly what's going to be written in that
Old 05-18-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Modern liberals behave exactly like a cult or a religion, especially on social issues, accross the board.
Says the guy from the GOP party that literally has white supremacy supporting cults, heavy christian zealot like religious nuts and social issues - in which they need to removes freedoms from all others; unless white cis & male.

Old 05-18-2023, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
when Florida Man day drinks he turns into Mel Gibson during a traffic stop, it is known. equally deranged behavior on any of the libs of tiktok clips or anything on 4chan /pol/

watched someone confused about their gender scream about genocide at a local townhall meeting or someshit on my twitter feed yesterday.

and we're still waiting on that troon's manifesto to leak who shot up that school, we all know exactly what's going to be written in that
Idk the school keeps blocking it which is sort of strange. Honestly I don’t really give a shit about a manifesto fuck that freak for killing children they can burn in hell if there is one.

It’d be cool if we could solve the mass shooting problem but
Closed Thread