Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2023, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the p99 carnie circle is missing someone who posts like Little Carmine. I do not think any of us should be ashamed our pants are down, however. We just have to work more defectively on this matter.
Too busy fixing wet t-shirt contests down in Florida

iruinedyourday was a little carmine type
Old 05-19-2023, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here’s where we get into the freedom argument though. We can both agree on at least the one point. But as an adult here in America, I believe anyone should be able to make that choice because it’s their own bodies.

People have been doing major body modifications for a long time to make themselves match what they believe they identify with. Think about that tiger man or lizard guy who got all those modifications. Sure it made some people uncomfortable but they were adults and I never once saw folks pushing legislation on them.

I think it’d be best to just let adults do what they want and leave them be. I imagine it’s already extremely difficult to feel like you’re born in the wrong body. No matter your opinion on that issue, it still must be a very difficult situation so either way you’re in for a lot of hurdles and I don’t believe in making people’s lives more difficult over something that doesn’t affect me in the slightest.

Also from what I understand before someone can even start that process they have to live as their identified sex for a few months or something. I’m not sure on that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2023, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

You can't stop the Irony Army. We show up in force, ready to party. Me when I was 14, on the right. Hell yeah.
Old 05-19-2023, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

An ocean of people with hair parted in the middle can change your life.
Old 05-19-2023, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you think about that?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-19-2023, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you think about that?
Things are that are not bans are not things that are bans. Same w/the books.
Old 05-19-2023, 05:10 PM
Banned

Boy did these not age well...
Old 05-19-2023, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boy did these not age well...
Your echo chamber is getting desperate lately. Such low energy in your parroting.

Attachment 21899
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-19-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Here’s where we get into the freedom argument though. We can both agree on at least the one point. But as an adult here in America, I believe anyone should be able to make that choice because it’s their own bodies.

People have been doing major body modifications for a long time to make themselves match what they believe they identify with. Think about that tiger man or lizard guy who got all those modifications. Sure it made some people uncomfortable but they were adults and I never once saw folks pushing legislation on them.

I think it’d be best to just let adults do what they want and leave them be. I imagine it’s already extremely difficult to feel like you’re born in the wrong body. No matter your opinion on that issue, it still must be a very difficult situation so either way you’re in for a lot of hurdles and I don’t believe in making people’s lives more difficult over something that doesn’t affect me in the slightest.

Also from what I understand before someone can even start that process they have to live as their identified sex for a few months or something. I’m not sure on that.
Yeah the libertarian in me thinks it should be legal to cut both your legs off because you identify as a bombing victim, but then the rational part of my brain realizes that's fuckin crazy and also imposes real costs to the rest of society. Trans people require time and money and labor from everyone else, and since they're typically rabidly left leaning they also want it to be taxpayer funded, *AND* for it to be some kind of human rights violation to use the wrong fucking word when describing them. I'm never going to agree to that.
Old 05-19-2023, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the libertarian in me thinks it should be legal to cut both your legs off because you identify as a bombing victim, but then the rational part of my brain realizes that's fuckin crazy and also imposes real costs to the rest of society. Trans people require time and money and labor from everyone else, and since they're typically rabidly left leaning they also want it to be taxpayer funded, *AND* for it to be some kind of human rights violation to use the wrong fucking word when describing them. I'm never going to agree to that.
Baler edits Black with Trans and hopes no one notices his racism.

Classic Baler!

Closed Thread