Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2023, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the libertarian in me thinks it should be legal to cut both your legs off because you identify as a bombing victim, but then the rational part of my brain realizes that's fuckin crazy and also imposes real costs to the rest of society. Trans people require time and money and labor from everyone else, and since they're typically rabidly left leaning they also want it to be taxpayer funded, *AND* for it to be some kind of human rights violation to use the wrong fucking word when describing them. I'm never going to agree to that.
I see. Well these people exist and they aren’t going anywhere. It’s no skin off my back to call someone by their preferred pronoun.

As far as taxpayers funding transitions, I don’t think that’s happening currently or would pass in any sort of legislation but I’ve not researched this.

Also I don’t really see how someone transitioning is a detriment to everyone else in society. Kinda seems like a personal journey to me.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 05-19-2023 at 06:44 PM..
Old 05-19-2023, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as taxpayers funding transitions, I don’t think that’s happening currently or would pass in any sort of legislation but I’ve not researched this.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yankee doodles.
Old 05-19-2023, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yankee doodles.
Yeah that issue is out of my depth because I have no real skin in the game. I sort of am leaning toward no on it. As I’ve said it seems like a personal thing rather than a medical necessity that’s life or death. I’ll wait to see what our shitty politicians do there.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-19-2023, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

i'm legit surprised that many states cover it. luckily medicaid won't be around much longer lol.
Old 05-19-2023, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm legit surprised that many states cover it. luckily medicaid won't be around much longer lol.
in another news,

Quote:
The Hill
Poll finds Trump beating Biden by 7 points, DeSantis tying president in matchup
Story by Caroline Vakil • 5h ago
lol, lmao even
Old 05-19-2023, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the libertarian in me thinks it should be legal to cut both your legs off because you identify as a bombing victim, but then the rational part of my brain realizes that's fuckin crazy and also imposes real costs to the rest of society. Trans people require time and money and labor from everyone else, and since they're typically rabidly left leaning they also want it to be taxpayer funded, *AND* for it to be some kind of human rights violation to use the wrong fucking word when describing them. I'm never going to agree to that.
Yeah, human rights violation and prison time is involved. Because doing anything but what you want makes you the victim. How come you dont extend that mindset to everyone else? Why can they be the victim? Are you afraid they are gonna take your victim status?
Old 05-19-2023, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in another news,

The Hill
Poll finds Trump beating Biden by 7 points, DeSantis tying president in matchup
Story by Caroline Vakil • 5h ago

lol, lmao even
Post the poll, I could use a good laugh. Funny how you whiplash between numbers being meaningless and facts when the fat pedophile you all worship is ahead though.
Old 05-19-2023, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

what a mess
Old 05-19-2023, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post the poll, I could use a good laugh. Funny how you whiplash between numbers being meaningless and facts when the fat pedophile you all worship is ahead though.
>claims to be into politics
>doesn't know the website that shows all the fucking polls.

jesus my guy...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-7383.html

Harvard-Harris.pdf is the one released today and cited in the article from today, anything else you need me to google for you grandpa? (lol)

does appear to be a trend forming.
Old 05-19-2023, 11:42 PM
Banned

Sounds like you guys have this thing locked down then, that red wave is coming any day now.
Closed Thread