Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2019, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkslide632 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's simple. When a group says they're using NBG, don't join if that doesn't sit well with you.
Very much this.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-24-2019, 10:06 PM
Kobold

This is crap! Utter and total crap! You can't justify rolling for the 500pp mage research words vs an actual mage in group based on "fairness" and "equality." Call it what it is, greed before need.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have pixel AIDS so I like to let people have what they need. When I'm in a group with pixel-sick lootwhores who insist on greeding everything, I give whatever I win to whoever needs it.
What he said. And the greedy bastards will never group with me again.

EVERY single one of the people who have said everyone should roll on anything because it's "fair", you people aren't the slightest bit interested in fairness. You are greedy as hell and just want to get your grasping ugly fingers on everything you can.

And that's completely demonstrated by the fact that there could be one drop the whole night and it's an awesome melee weapon and you the caster win it and walk away without a second thought. That's called greed, greed and lack of consideration for anyone other than yourselves (which is most certainly the way you treat everyone).
Old 12-24-2019, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you trying to repair your rep, Nordok?
I don't care about the opinions of idiots.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What he said. And the greedy bastards will never group with me again.

EVERY single one of the people who have said everyone should roll on anything because it's "fair", you people aren't the slightest bit interested in fairness. You are greedy as hell and just want to get your grasping ugly fingers on everything you can.

And that's completely demonstrated by the fact that there could be one drop the whole night and it's an awesome melee weapon and you the caster win it and walk away without a second thought. That's called greed, greed and lack of consideration for anyone other than yourselves (which is most certainly the way you treat everyone).
Wrong and hypocritical. If you let people have what they need then that includes people who could sell it and buy an equivalent item. Not sure why this utterly simple logic is hard for you to understand. Actually I know why.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:22 PM
Kobold

If it's a pick up group I expect ots going to be Greed on everything. If it's a guild or friends group its nbg 95% of the time.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:32 PM
Banned

There's nothing wrong with giving items to guildies or friends. But if everyone rolls on items in pugs regardless of whether you can equip it then that's not greed because everyone needs it and gets the same exact value out of it. And nothing changes that fact even if people deny it.

Trading the item for one you can equip or selling it to buy one later is literally the same as equipping the original item. (besides a temporary benefit).

The player who wins it gets an item they can use regardless of whether they can immediately equip it.

And a related note: Tradeable items are just a different form of currency. They represent energy or value. So if you want a specific tradeable item then you're better off farming the most valuable item you can then selling it to buy the one you need, instead of spending that time farming an item with lesser value even if that's the one you want. (some people already get this but others like vossiewulf never will.).
Last edited by Hazek; 12-24-2019 at 10:47 PM..
Old 12-24-2019, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong and hypocritical. If you let people have what they need then that includes people who could sell it and buy an equivalent item. Not sure why this utterly simple logic is hard for you to understand. Actually I know why.
Sure thing Nordok's alt, anyone stupid enough to listen to you for personal advice gets what they deserve.

And of course you're greed over need. You'd laugh at the mage who just lost the roll for the 500pp very rare words.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you didnt get 100 plat item (not)
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-24-2019, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure thing Nordok's alt, anyone stupid enough to listen to you for personal advice gets what they deserve.

And of course you're greed over need. You'd laugh at the mage who just lost the roll for the 500pp very rare words.
If I were the mage, and any mage who isn't a retard, then I would say grats on the plat and the item you can buy with it because you deserve it just like the rest of us who were here for the kill.

Just like if a caster sold a sword to buy a page.
Last edited by Hazek; 12-24-2019 at 11:10 PM..
Closed Thread