Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

If I had DI I'd become an MMA champ, but then I'd realize I couldn't attack until it wears of during my first fight, and prompt poop my pants.

Would still go with CH or Cure Disease but I'd use it to become the messiah and fulfil my vision of ending all life on earth.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

We could always test this - launch a pvp server with no mobs or only lvl 12 mobs.. so u can get some random exp

give people the option of only one spell at character creation

let them go to town on eachother and the envireonment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i suspect in pvp people will form teams with people with complimentary spells

Dispells being top notch

can hots like high lvl cleric heals be dispelled?

stuff like DDs and lifetaps will become more powerful
Old 11-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I had DI I'd become an MMA champ, but then I'd realize I couldn't attack until it wears of during my first fight, and prompt poop my pants.

Would still go with CH or Cure Disease but I'd use it to become the messiah and fulfil my vision of ending all life on earth.
ps what if di brings u back to life but doesnt fix ur teeth u gonna mash the dentures all ur life and a wired jaw????
Old 11-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

If you use ice comet, would a light ball surround the person or would an actual ice comet come flying in from space?

Because a series of people who all seem to be connected (famous jerks and politicians) getting struck and killed by asteroids might be fun to read about in the paper
Old 11-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

DI would also require you to have an endless supply of emeralds to remain alive, and only a chance to ignore death.

i would imagine that ice comet is exactly what it sounds like. i dunno how the caster would survive an RL comet
Last edited by Trexller; 11-06-2021 at 03:22 PM..
Old 11-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DI would also require you to have an endless supply of emeralds to remain alive, and only a chance to ignore death.

i would imagine that ice comet is exactly what it sounds like. i dunno how the caster would survive an RL comet
all humans on earth are level 1 so not a chance. maybe at best some of our finest are in the 6-8 range but that's it.

OP what is our mana situation with this, wish? Do we even have access to a pool large enough to cast some of these spells?
Old 11-06-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

i guess mana is your mental enegy. so yogis and caffine addicts are mana buffed.

or its a free for all and you can chain cast forever, with the game balancing being only able to choose one spell, and never increasing in power. so since everyone can choose one spell, you couldnt like use Ice comet on an irl battlefield because they all have it too, also the comet would take out the entire country, if not the world

and we circle back to M.A.D.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all humans on earth are level 1 so not a chance. maybe at best some of our finest are in the 6-8 range but that's it.

OP what is our mana situation with this, wish? Do we even have access to a pool large enough to cast some of these spells?
Not true- you can get an idea of someone’s level irl by their swim speed or fishing skills.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you use ice comet, would a light ball surround the person or would an actual ice comet come flying in from space?

Because a series of people who all seem to be connected (famous jerks and politicians) getting struck and killed by asteroids might be fun to read about in the paper
Asteroids [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Most people don't have the hp to survive a single hit. ​Probably could cast it discreetly from a relatively safe distance. Would be absolutely hilarious and definitely have been my first choice if I wasn't a vain hedonist. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true- you can get an idea of someone’s level irl by their swim speed or fishing skills.
skills =/= level! If you hit me and Rick Clunn with a sword we both gonna die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread