Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 08-19-2023, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Cool story.
Old 08-19-2023, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Wow. Necromancers are a top 5 class in the game.... I literally geared every single toon I have because of my necro, with about 1k worth of gear on him. That class is incredibly powerful.
Old 08-19-2023, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story.
^^^ truth.

You know me. I always just say true things. I got declarative statements that will break your ankles.
Old 08-19-2023, 11:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magicians, Necromancers, Rangers, Shadow Knights, Paladins
These classes are the best at nothing and maybe underwhelming when compared to other classes late game.

Druid’s
Starting a druid to make platinum is a mistake. Earning platinum by porting other players around is underwhelming compared to other ways of making platinum including simply xping in dungeons.

Bard’s
Nobody wants a Bard’s unless they need a substitute enchanter, a kite or a seizure. Incredibly bad gameplay.
incredible fail here, wow, mages necros and druids rock, bards unfortunately also, and SKs rangers and paladins are much maligned but undeservedly so
Old 08-20-2023, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been a while since I've seen this many bad takes in one post. Maybe learn a bit more about the game before giving newbies advice.
this
Old 08-20-2023, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

OP is probably mad his mom told him he can't play all day anymore and he has to get a job.
Old 08-20-2023, 07:07 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is probably mad his mom told him he can't play all day anymore and he has to get a job.
I feel personally attacked. Delete this.
Old 08-20-2023, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ truth.

You know me. I always just say true things. I got declarative statements that will break your ankles.
Nah, I meant the OP with this post. Nothing clarifies the nuance of a 20+ MMO like insight you can fit on bumper stickers.
Old 08-20-2023, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

I've seen posts where people are upset and feel mislead because they were talked into a necro. They are basically warm body's outside of their niche situations
Old 08-20-2023, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen posts where people are upset and feel mislead because they were talked into a necro. They are basically warm body's outside of their niche situations
Solo to 60 with ease, farming stuff, on raids you twitch and summon corpses. You can DA engage. You can pet walk pull in ToV.

What a worthless class.