Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Kobold

Just did ring war in GD. Calls for SKs were loud. SKs came through. There are some jobs we do best.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Paladins are buffbots that have innate soulfire (lay hands).

Shadowknights, with their pets, strong aggro spells, FD, and instant invis, are part of the pull team.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paladins are buffbots that have innate soulfire (lay hands).

Shadowknights, with their pets, strong aggro spells, FD, and instant invis, are part of the pull team.
This is a good point

SKs can do the pet pull train up without sacrificing a druid for spot heals back in camp
Old 10-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Aviak

Not to mention a SK can single pull anything that can be snared way easier than any other class. They are really strong on the pull team when used well, making splits and tags for the monks super easy mode. I am surprised they are not used more often. So many times I watch monks sit there and fumble around for 10 minutes to get the right split (cause none of them seem to understand how to reset standing timers, but that is beside the point) when a SK could do it in 30 seconds.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Paladin can tank most things other than big raid bosses. Group heal and self heal in HoT or basically keep myself or dps alive during aoe boss fights. They bring a lot of utility and can instantly save a raid with a well timed LoH on a tank or vital char. Dps is pretty much garbage til chardok 2.0(if that ever happens). Divine strength for 200hp and Divine aura for tricky pulls or an oh shit I grabbed aggro to take some pressure off the tank pop DA to give tank aggro back.
Closed Thread