Planar Protector

Looks like you lost forumquest.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like you lost forumquest.
Maybe, maybe not, though I could stop ignoring both Lulz accounts, since they've both been banned now.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Banned

Honestly after those posts between Tassador and Cylock, one of them somehow ended up looking like even more of an idiot

A forun account ban.. LOL
Old 10-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Kobold

i've been banned over a hundred times from these forums
Old 10-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

If lulz dropped me from 100-0 i'd haul ass to blue too. Probably would be bitter about it, and jump on any negative stream towards the players on R99 or ROZ as well.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've been banned over a hundred times from these forums
And you're proud of that?
Old 10-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Kobold

i dont even post on these forums. other people do it for me. it's like i'm invested but i know i'm not.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

"
LulzSect Yesterday at 12:51 AM
for the record
no one griefed ignight off
he tried to PVP ME while i was on a corpse run
and got fucking rekt by the server villians
thats the story mr misinformed (cycuck)
root broke and i was able to flee
while his dumb ass and boxes got owned
he thought he was going to be slick and kill me naked like it was some big pvp victory and instead he should have been paying attention to the real danger in zone instead
easier to cry about it in blue forums
i forgive you though, you are a blubie after all :3
brad bless*
"
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you're proud of that?
yes
Old 10-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"
LulzSect Yesterday at 12:51 AM
for the record
no one griefed ignight off
he tried to PVP ME while i was on a corpse run
and got fucking rekt by the server villians
thats the story mr misinformed (cycuck)
root broke and i was able to flee
while his dumb ass and boxes got owned
he thought he was going to be slick and kill me naked like it was some big pvp victory and instead he should have been paying attention to the real danger in zone instead
easier to cry about it in blue forums
i forgive you though, you are a blubie after all :3
brad bless*
"
Partially true. I was in Inny Swamp heading to Grobb. Lulz passed me going the other way. I rooted with my cleric. Turned my tank around and engaged. I was auto attacking on tank and swapping spells on cleric when his root broke. He ran towards Guk. Zone in and zone out trick to warp him to a safe spot.

And yes, Sharknado's crew was at Guk entrance defending their turf. They pvp'd me and I got killed. Yay! Big win for Lulz. (LOL)

The entire "griefed me off the server" campaign is Tassador, but it isn't true. Tassador doesn't even play Red, Blue or RoZ. He's a 40 yr old forum troll with nothing else to show in his life except $2,100 of bitcoin.

The truth is, RoZ is boring. There is no "community" anymore than there was on R99. /ooc is exactly the same as R99 was. Trash. All the garbage people cried about for YEARS on these forums was made "legal" on RoZ and the hypocrisy started.

Yeah, you can box and it's legal, but 90% of players are boxing to PL another alt. Soloists. Total PvE. Hell, pre-Kunark there were plans going in place to deny epic raid targets to other players. (Kinda sounds like Apex to me.)

PvP comes at the end of merb trains or bind campin someone. (And Lulz complains I caught him on a corpse run. Bwahahaha!) People are bind camped until they disconnect. In my time on R99, I never saw anything even remotely similar. Maybe there was in the distant past, but that probably got someone banned.

Yup, R99 has got rules. Not even hard rules to follow actually. I guess they would be tough to follow if you spent your days and night trying to be a D-bag to others. Seeing how far you can bend the rules. playing lawyer quest with existing rules. Yeah, I could see how R99 would be a turn off or very constricting to your gameplay.

Then again, if you just want to be a D-bag to everyone and anyone at anytime, the Rise of Zek is the game for you! They encourage it. They flocked to it.
Closed Thread