Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Banned

Veeshan bless you..
Old 10-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

I read the article about the cutting edge horse ballsack physics and immediately pre-ordered.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 10-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the article about the cutting edge horse ballsack physics and immediately pre-ordered.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait...your horse's balls jiggle??

No one told me this. Well shit...
Old 10-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait...your horse's balls jiggle??

No one told me this. Well shit...
Ita a little bit more than just jiggle. I guess they had a team research horse balls and how they respond to different environments and situations. At first i thought it was ridiculous but then i realized if theyre spending this much time on the details of the horse balls imagine the detailing on everything else?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a big fan of the series, but I probably won't buy it because I'm just less enthusiastic about video games nowadays (I play EQ because I'm mindlessly addicted).

However, in the new Spider man game you can do this, which looks fun as hell.
I think thats actually GTA5 mod, maybe even its something you can do online?

tbh im hoping RDR2 online is even bigger than gtra5's.. I never played that one, but people still do so it must be pretty good.

I imagine if rdr2 online is basically everquest gta in the wild west? I could be really into this... in 5 years ill be zipping around as spiderman shooting people lol sign me up

(hopefully the end of days come first though)
Old 10-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ita a little bit more than just jiggle. I guess they had a team research horse balls and how they respond to different environments and situations. At first i thought it was ridiculous but then i realized if theyre spending this much time on the details of the horse balls imagine the detailing on everything else?
gamers are fuckin weird man
Old 10-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think thats actually GTA5 mod, maybe even its something you can do online?

tbh im hoping RDR2 online is even bigger than gtra5's.. I never played that one, but people still do so it must be pretty good.

I imagine if rdr2 online is basically everquest gta in the wild west? I could be really into this... in 5 years ill be zipping around as spiderman shooting people lol sign me up

(hopefully the end of days come first though)
Oh damn, it is GTA5.

I remember RDR1 online mode was fun as hell. It was very similar to GTA5's freeroam mode where you could just mess with people.

GTA5 online gets old quick though. And the long load times kill it for me.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh damn, it is GTA5.

I remember RDR1 online mode was fun as hell. It was very similar to GTA5's freeroam mode where you could just mess with people.

GTA5 online gets old quick though. And the long load times kill it for me.
rdr1 did have great online! it had deathmatch modes that were suuuuuper fun. like 16v16? maybe more? sneekn around the mission and in towns killing eachother. it was fuuuuuuun
Old 10-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"So, I see on your resume that you led the Equine Scrotal Research Team at Rockstar Games... can you tell me more about that?"

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread