Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Default Statistics of 48 Wooly Spider Silk Net farm

Try Red
Old 11-16-2018, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Very interesting post. I see that you were very successful at acquiring that which you set out to get. You really kept my attention while I read thru all that data. I was always wondering what it would be like if I tried to farm some nets. My word I just can't wait until you accomplish this feat again assuming of course you would ever want to. Hats off to you bro. Oh and by the way I did try Red multiple times and it SUCKS.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoof2424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try Red
no
Old 11-17-2018, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

So I play both servers and will attempt to describe my impression of each. This is only from my subjective experience...

Playing on blue is like being in a city. People everywhere and some are good, some are bad. Most will help you out, if even for a price. Wander around and do what you like where you can. Find a crew to run with and have some fun.

Playing on red is like being in that same city after an apocalyptic even has taken place, killing 95% of the population. Further, most of the survivors are subhuman miscreants who make your usual scum-of-the-earth type person look like a saint. Keep a low profile. Trust no one. Always be ready to fight, always have an exit strategy.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:31 PM
Fire Giant

moving to consideration
Old 11-18-2018, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoof2424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try Red
I'd rather farm 48 root nets. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2018, 10:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I play both servers and will attempt to describe my impression of each. This is only from my subjective experience...

Playing on blue is like being in a city. People everywhere and some are good, some are bad. Most will help you out, if even for a price. Wander around and do what you like where you can. Find a crew to run with and have some fun.

Playing on red is like being in that same city after an apocalyptic even has taken place, killing 95% of the population. Further, most of the survivors are subhuman miscreants who make your usual scum-of-the-earth type person look like a saint. Keep a low profile. Trust no one. Always be ready to fight, always have an exit strategy.
Haha it turns out red99 Is the most legit survival game of them all.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

sandbox interpretations
Old 11-20-2018, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

while considering red and farming i would not forget to post mannerisms that relate to grubbing down grandiose looking shrimp tales
Closed Thread