Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Default Favorite spots in THE HOLE!

56 Shaman here. I'm relatively new to The Hole scene -- this zone seems to have a die hard following and I want in. I've just gotten a taste, haven't really made it past the first drop-in castle entrance area.

For Hole aficionados out there, what are you favorite spots? For solo? Duo? Group?
Old 11-19-2018, 12:46 PM
Kobold

I prefer lazy doggy from somewhere that I have a good view of the TV.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

We could dou, I have access to my friends 60 monk. I can show you all over the place and the best spots to pull to. Cuz casters cast through walls it's important to find places they won't be complete healing the mobs you're killing. I can show you plenty of sweet spots
Old 11-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Kobold

I would like in as well, been trying to get those epic fights done there and can't even get to the mimics for a cell key yet. If you need a 55 SK PST.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

if you need a 60 ench or a torp shm for this i will help, depending on my time

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 11-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

The dock is a pretty nice camp, and with a good group you can pull mimics there. There's quite some mob to clear, so a good group is needed, or a few additional persons... Getting there require quite a crawl, but there are frequently some group with coth there, also you can safely camp on the waterfall there...
Old 11-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Along the top like 2.5-3 inches in.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineubis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like in as well, been trying to get those epic fights done there and can't even get to the mimics for a cell key yet. If you need a 55 SK PST.
Consider it done. I have a cell key always laying around. I have a ask for help thread check it out

Tho it might be on my monk bbeta and aalpha which could cause some delays lol. Not gonna get into details on that

#hailsirkenhelpmehelpthecommunity
Last edited by Bbeta; 11-19-2018 at 04:27 PM..
Old 11-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Entrance, this is popular for dou I suppose; can always jump in the water and try to swim for it but I never grinded here just past thru

Drown Down, some call this castle entrance too. A good group will set up and pull ratman's from there area while keeping the entrance mobs and pathers clear.

City Entrance, after passing thru the castle entrance and down the tunnels the city entrance is done by some groups when the docks are taken.

Docks, most popular group spot. Legend tells of two groups and one hole. The docks is good because you get a mix of undead which could lead to named undead. The docks has some thick pulls with caster mobs so it is always interesting

undead tower, with a nice safe spot looking down to Yael the undead tower is a nice place to grind that is usually never camped because you either have to drop down the hole to Yael's area or fight down the long way. Most just stop at the docks, but you can drop down the waterfall in the docks and make it to the undead tower skipping a bit of leg work
Old 11-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

woops never mind on the cell key unfortunately they are on my monks which i cannot log into atm. but im always down to help you acquire one