Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMachine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would just murder blues. with your pet take the 50% hit. Its better because your spells cost alot to get to 51% dmg. I would just assist your pet in getting kills and moving on. I focused on CB and getting belts. My Idea was pet cant take 50% of the exp from turn in quests. So if he helped me killl orc Cent. then I can just turn those in and call it good. Worked for me until lvl 12.
As a dark elf enchanter should I care about the faction hit?
Old 12-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a dark elf enchanter should I care about the faction hit?
Seems that the Indigo Brotherhood is a DE warrior guild. If you start murdering Orc you might be KOS with them so going to your home town, you could get around but might have to dodge the warrior guild. I would not go to CB as a DE. Sorry man. But you could try, let me know how it goes. Information is below.

"Indigo Brotherhood
The Dark Elf Warriors Guild. The Indigo Brotherhood has struck an alliance with the Crushbone Orcs, sending their Ambassador to Emperor Crush himself. It remains to be seen what will come of it.

The Guildhall of the Indigo Brotherhood can be found in the Neriak Commons. The guildmaster Seloxia Punox leads the guild in the opposition of the Emerald Warriors of Kelethin and the Steel Warriors of of Qeynos and Freeport. Dark Elf warriors also learn young to hunt the Halfling Leatherfoot Raiders who have invaded their Nektulos Forest.

As a rule, you can gain faction with most of the Human and Elvish warrior guilds by annoying these folk."

From P99 WIKI
Factions
Crushbone Orcs (-30)
Indigo Brotherhood (-30)
Opposing Factions
Emerald Warriors (10)
Faydark's Champions (10)
Storm Guard (10)
Old 12-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Not positive but I'm pretty sure my first enchanter was kos with the indigo bros and was fine. When you cross the bridge and turn left in neriak commons to go to caster guild and bank, just do that. Don't turn right.
Old 12-13-2019, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Ya, with DE illusion I'm good in Neriak, except for that one time I stumbled in to the war guild for a backpack. There isn't any need to go to that guild though.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:45 AM
Fire Giant

Charm sisters in lfay by mm zoneline. Can easily break the camp and if something goes wrong Zoning is right there. I did this on an enchanter from 12-16 ...will take a min to get it down but once u mastered it, it's gold and you'll make a few hundred pp
Old 01-02-2020, 10:00 AM
Fire Giant

Interesting people saying animation pets are better until later. Made an enc alt but am exclusively duoing with a cleric. Can we start regular charm at 12?
Last edited by zaneosak; 01-02-2020 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting people saying animation pets are better until later. Made an enc alt but am exclusively duoing with a cleric. Can we start regular charm at 12?
Its always a dare-y type thing. A risk/reward factor..although i haven't played in awhile I do remember starting my charming at 12 I never used animation ever in my enchanter life lol

I found it fun as a 12 enchanter an being stronger than all the other classes that were 12 because I could charm something that hit for 35-40 plowin thru stuff lol
Last edited by Christina.; 01-02-2020 at 10:18 AM..
Closed Thread