Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is everything so black and white to you? We have programs in place for helping the homeless. For those who are actually terminally unable to work, we have programs in place for them as well. Why is it..."income inequality is atrocious and needs to be abolished" OR "its all about me, fuck everyone else" to you? Is this all you are capable of seeing?
So, what are you doing to help them? You're criticizing his actions yet have none of your own to espouse.

Just stepping over them because they're not people to you? Ever volunteer at a soup kitchen? Give the coat off your back to someone sleeping on the streets? Didn't think so.

Keep it up, bro. You're a shining beacon of everything the GOP stands for - selfishness, bigotry, narcissism, and sociopathy.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet the Left STILL attacks them to this day.

Even though the SPLC admits these mistakes you continue to believe they are incapable of being wrong in any capacity.
Oh dang. The left is just one united entity. I better get on the horn with our leader about that. My bad.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

don't skip this one, feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, from your own boys Snopes, a Saudi Arabian prince does not co-own Fox News

Sorry you fell for fake news.

The only thing that's true on there is Rupert Murdoch does own Fox News.

Also, Kavanaugh just voted to retain funding for Planned Parenthood. How is that against contraception?

Again, sorry you fell for fake news [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and that's somehow a reason to not treat them like human beings? my brother got on oxy because he was misdiagnosed with testicular cancer. got addicted, couldn't afford to rehab off. eventually turned to heroin because it was cheaper and better. fucked his life, lost his home, kids, everything. it took prison time for him to be able to get away from it, because rehab was too expensive and quitting cold turkey left him sick on a couch for over a month. he's been clean since 2012 (when he was incarcerated) and done everything he can to rebuild his life. i already live with one. is that altruistic enough for you? that i understand how a person can end up like that and still want to care about them? seriously, fuck you and everything that you stand for.
You know how many times I've rebuilt this life from utter catastrophe with a complete life reset? I spent the last year of college living in a tent walking 2 miles uphill, showering in the campus gym to maintain appearances to get out of poverty. You gotta want it more. Your brother's gotta want it more. I've had plenty of friends fall off into the abyss growing up in the same culture as you. You want to know what the turning point is/was? Actively choosing to be my own ambassador in this life. Personal accountability and responsibility. Accepting the world AS IT IS, and working within the system that is existent despite the challenges inherent in doing so. I'm not a fucking child crying in my pillow about how the world isn't what it "SHOULD" be whilst leftist charlatans use my childish mindset to SEIZE POWER.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a fucking child crying in my pillow about how the world isn't what it "SHOULD" be whilst leftist charlatans use my childish mindset to SEIZE POWER.
You're not that child -- It's probably one of the four you have locked in your basement.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, what are you doing to help them? You're criticizing his actions yet have none of your own to espouse.

Just stepping over them because they're not people to you? Ever volunteer at a soup kitchen? Give the coat off your back to someone sleeping on the streets? Didn't think so.

Keep it up, bro. You're a shining beacon of everything the GOP stands for - selfishness, bigotry, narcissism, and sociopathy.
I believe I answered your question in the post above. Accept personal responsibility for your life. Find whatever it is within you that generates motivation and drive, and pursue it ruthlessly.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not that child -- It's probably one of the four you have locked in your basement.
Its not you that's wrong. Its the entire world that's wrong. Gotcha.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
You know how many times I've rebuilt this life from utter catastrophe with a complete life reset? I spent the last year of college living in a tent walking 2 miles uphill, showering in the campus gym to maintain appearances to get out of poverty. You gotta want it more. Your brother's gotta want it more. I've had plenty of friends fall off into the abyss growing up in the same culture as you. You want to know what the turning point is/was? Actively choosing to be my own ambassador in this life. Personal accountability and responsibility. Accepting the world AS IT IS, and working within the system that is existent despite the challenges inherent in doing so. I'm not a fucking child crying in my pillow about how the world isn't what it "SHOULD" be whilst leftist charlatans use my childish mindset to SEIZE POWER.
stdh
Old 12-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I believe I answered your question in the post above. Accept personal responsibility for your life. Find whatever it is within you that generates motivation and drive, and pursue it ruthlessly.
You wax poetically about philosophy and sociology yet fail to understand biological chemistry, the two subjects you supposedly majored in.

Do you think addiction, depression, and no social safety net allow for people to just pick themselves up by their bootstraps? You're near the top of the most ignorant people I've ever encountered on the internet.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stdh
Inconceivable, i know.
Closed Thread