Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So who exactly do we thank for completely fucking up this server?
Autism
Old 10-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Greengrocer is to blame
Old 10-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Darcnecro = Darcuthian

This is the guy who brags about his supposed 6 packs and talks about how beautiful he is whilst complaining and repeating his injuries over and over and over and over and over and............................. very self absorbed. Maybe he is, but god damn, you can only hear that so many times in gchat.

Always says he "helps" people do things, but in reality he is only willing to do things that helps himself. Op's story is evidence of his "help" to others.

Overall, never liked him in HK. He needs to leave and bring the guild integrity back.

Flame on!
Old 10-06-2015, 12:17 AM
Aviak

I don't need you to tell me what to do.

I don't need you to tell me what to be.

FUCK YOU.

I don't need you to tell me what to say.

And i don't need you to tell me what to think , what to think, what to think, what to think , think ,think.

You're gonna *************

Fill in the blanks !
Old 10-06-2015, 12:26 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulfurian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need you to tell me what to do.

I don't need you to tell me what to be.

FUCK YOU.

I don't need you to tell me what to say.

And i don't need you to tell me what to think , what to think, what to think, what to think , think ,think.

You're gonna *************

Fill in the blanks !
you've gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government? die for your country? that's shit!
Old 10-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you trollin, but I'm going to reply anyway.

HK leadership has taken a break indefinitely, and the assigned RL has parted ways. I would say 50% have left the guild, and the remaining people remain guilded for chatting and bullshit. I'm going to miss bassmans videos the most.

You might be right though, not sure how many have app'd to BDA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So glad to hear this! Biggest bunch of assholes to join this server in years. Half the training on the server just went away!
Old 10-06-2015, 02:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darcnecro = Darcuthian

This is the guy who brags about his supposed 6 packs and talks about how beautiful he is whilst complaining and repeating his injuries over and over and over and over and over and............................. very self absorbed. Maybe he is, but god damn, you can only hear that so many times in gchat.

Always says he "helps" people do things, but in reality he is only willing to do things that helps himself. Op's story is evidence of his "help" to others.

Overall, never liked him in HK. He needs to leave and bring the guild integrity back.

Flame on!
i gave him some shit in EC tunnel. he called me a scrub yadda yadda, asked me if i wanted to see a lot of platinum as i could never get so much, he showed me 34k lol
Old 10-06-2015, 02:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Appropriate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg_belm6apc
Old 10-06-2015, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darcnecro = Darcuthian

Flame on!
Making fun of someone's rl is poor form. People play p99 to escape... What has darcnecro done to deserve bad treatment??

You seem callous and toxic based off that one post.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making fun of someone's rl is poor form.
this board has always lived and died on making fun of ppls RL
Closed Thread