Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 11:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kabul feels he was ripped off. He spent 6-9 months peacefully and kindly talking to tani, Ity and arcler. They only ever finally replied once he joined freedom. Talk about rage inducing. Also he’s pretty inconsolable about it, riot was happy to use him to track, fte, swap toons, port, whatever for over 1,500dkp of time earned AFTER they decided to kick him. At least kicking me it was relatively instant; not drawn out to exploit free labour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo
Old 12-24-2020, 12:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackahoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This might be a crazy idea, but if he keeps messaging, why not just block him? Its a feature you know
Yes, clearly the person being harassed is the issue. Good point.
Old 12-24-2020, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha so sad ... thread needs an appropriate lulz meme for this no lifer
Old 12-24-2020, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real fuckhead in this story is Detoxx bidding on an abashi above me for my main, for his 3rd abashi monk.

Can we get back to the real villain in this story?
3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.

3rd abashi monk.
Old 12-24-2020, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

That’s right! Everyone’s pile on detoxx ��
Old 12-24-2020, 01:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh I forgot about possibly the most terrifyingly unstable person in riot. Man the things I’ve heard, you need help.
Old 12-24-2020, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not a whole lot of substance here.

Kabul feels he was ripped off. He spent 6-9 months peacefully and kindly talking to tani, Ity and arcler. They only ever finally replied once he joined freedom. Talk about rage inducing. Also he’s pretty inconsolable about it, riot was happy to use him to track, fte, swap toons, port, whatever for over 1,500dkp of time earned AFTER they decided to kick him. At least kicking me it was relatively instant; not drawn out to exploit free labour.

He bud 1123dkp for an abashi, which he had 1900dkp, and was given 750 joining freedom. So he never actually used any of his ‘dkp package’ amount.

The real fuckhead in this story is Detoxx bidding on an abashi above me for my main, for his 3rd abashi monk.

Can we get back to the real villain in this story?
You called?
Old 12-24-2020, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

To be fair, I think Detoxx's warrior is as geared as it can get. Not sure what other alts he has aside from apparently monks, but if he has the dkp so be it lol.
Old 12-24-2020, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ahh I forgot about possibly the most terrifyingly unstable person in riot. Man the things I’ve heard, you need help.
I'm sure you've heard a lot of things from chronic liars.

You were one of three people ever removed from Riot for behavioral reasons. And in your case, you were given repeated warnings over a sustained period of time. I'd hardly call that a quick removal, as you put it. But perhaps you were too dense to see all those warnings for what they were?

And in Kabull's case, practically everything you said is a lie. I'm actually not sure if you even believe what you're saying. But it is easily disproven with various screenshots of PM's and conversations at the time of various incidents.
Old 12-24-2020, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Imagine how toxic you have to be to get guild kicked in this competitive zerg meta where guilds will take almost anyone